Xtreme Gaming Network

F1 proposes new qualifying format

Author Topic: F1 proposes new qualifying format  (Read 11632 times)

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
Re: F1 proposes new qualifying format
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2016, 10:05:39 AM »
yeah I dont know why stupid Bernie wont leave stuff alone.  stupid old fool, I tweeted to his moaning about lack of tv viewers suggesting that not everyone has the money to pay for pay tv to watch it,  he responded by saying F1 is obviously not for you , find another sport, if you are not buying ferrari i dont care what you think

well that comment has finally given me an empirical reason to not like him, confirming my initial dislike.
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: F1 proposes new qualifying format
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2016, 02:57:34 PM »
yeah I dont know why stupid Bernie wont leave stuff alone.  stupid old fool, I tweeted to his moaning about lack of tv viewers suggesting that not everyone has the money to pay for pay tv to watch it,  he responded by saying F1 is obviously not for you , find another sport, if you are not buying ferrari i dont care what you think
What the senile old fool has forgotten is that all the 'rich' people buying Ferrari and the like, were hooked on F1 as a kid when they had no money.
By the time you're rich enough for Bernie you're not going to jump on the F1 bandwagon, you're going to indulge in you're childhood fantasies, and not many kids are watching F1 now-a-days. :-\

2+2=√16

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal