Xtreme Gaming Network

DTM practice server @ Red Bull Ring

Author Topic: DTM practice server @ Red Bull Ring  (Read 3908 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
DTM practice server @ Red Bull Ring
« on: December 31, 2020, 10:15:46 AM »
Looking at the Nurburgring lap times again (in particular what each driver did in each car), I've tweaked the restrictors for better parity,as the BMW was too fast. Feel free to set lap times in each car on the practice server at Red Bull Ring.

http://52.63.217.129:50041/lapstat?currservers=acserver2
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: DTM practice server @ Red Bull Ring
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2021, 12:18:33 AM »
Expecting mid 1:39's from the merc based on public server laptimes seen in the past  8)

Offline killagorilla

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 10:40:19 PM »
Interesting times. The restricted beemer with the fastest 1st section time going up the hill...hmm...don't really get it...does that make sense? Going down the hill where I thought it's quite good the other ones are faster.

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2021, 12:34:04 PM »
So not the cleanest of laps in each car, with the Mercedes I had nice Bacchulum Works death wish set up saved from a previous tour here. The other cars were stock aside from ratios and tyre adjustments. So far fairly close times, each car with a favoured sector, although if Joe stopped looking at dildos he might come and put all green sectors in his favourite car...

Offline killagorilla

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2021, 03:23:04 PM »
So not the cleanest of laps in each car, with the Mercedes I had nice Bacchulum Works death wish set up saved from a previous tour here. The other cars were stock aside from ratios and tyre adjustments. So far fairly close times, each car with a favoured sector, although if Joe stopped looking at dildos he might come and put all green sectors in his favourite car...
Ok, your times make more sense to me  :)

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2021, 05:40:48 PM »
Did a few more laps in the bimmer, my theoretical best is 1.39.3 for merc and bimmer, 39.5 for alfa. Nailing those theoretical though....
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 06:31:48 PM by buellersdayoff »

Offline Alphonso_Timmins

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2021, 06:53:09 PM »
Managed to get a 39.3 in the E30 with gearing and tyre pressure changes. If I nail my sectors and negotiate T1 properly I should be into the 38s with a bit of luck!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2021, 07:35:03 PM »
Managed to get a 39.3 in the E30 with gearing and tyre pressure changes. If I nail my sectors and negotiate T1 properly I should be into the 38s with a bit of luck!
Someone for Bueller to chase :)
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal