Xtreme Gaming Network

RADICAL SR3 V1.4

Author Topic: RADICAL SR3 V1.4  (Read 5546 times)

Online rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
RADICAL SR3 V1.4
« on: May 28, 2020, 07:30:23 AM »
https://shaunclarke35.wixsite.com/website?fbclid=IwAR3sXc55T2OL76hR_mxkXdHNY_7XPn21Cn3Kn0Y1XaxJVysDGN9gnQgHLF

Every so often, or once in a blue moon we get a real treat - The last time I felt this was the freebie from RSS the 'F3 V6 by Dave Williams'... Shaun, thank you mate, fantastic drive, you should be rightly proud of this mod. I just wish more modders had access to the real time data and the input of a pro driver. Thank you Kevin Burke :) My evening was going to be taken up practising Fuji Int for an upcoming Super GT race this w/e.... Not now it ain't - It's the Radical @ Brands..... Sorry Fuji, you'll have to wait!!!!!

Thanks Shaun..... Got anymore gems up your sleeve :)…. The throttle response, the down shift and the feeling on the brakes..... Superb!!!!!!!!

Mod by Shaun Clarke

« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 07:36:52 AM by rooshooter »
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Seanus

• RestrictedRacing
  • ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
Re: RADICAL SR3 V1.4
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 10:48:51 AM »
Are you masquerading at GT Planet under another name or, as is probably more sensible, just lurking there?   :-*
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Online rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: RADICAL SR3 V1.4
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 12:39:10 PM »
Are you masquerading at GT Planet under another name or, as is probably more sensible, just lurking there?   :-*
Just lurking, the safer option ;D
social media is the tobacco of this century

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal