Xtreme Gaming Network

AC V1.0.1 (with Ruf Yellowbird) Released

Author Topic: AC V1.0.1 (with Ruf Yellowbird) Released  (Read 21841 times)

Offline StanDaam

• View Profile
Re: AC V1.0.1 (with Ruf Yellowbird) Released
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2014, 10:05:10 AM »
Shouldn't a poet slow down and enjoy the scenery!!
Or does GB work on a more abstract level, involving a lot of blurred imagery  :D

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2014, 11:23:06 AM »
I dont think the car is difficult to drive, quite a bit of fun but for me Im the opposite to Guy and much prefer it over the f40. The ruf you can give much more of a thrashing but I feel I need to baby the f40 around a bit more. Being beld up by Guy at Vallelunga for a few laps was good fun trying to find a way around.

Havent tried it on Donington yet but will give it a go today if anyone is on the server.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2014, 01:16:47 PM »
I just noticed the XGN server with the Ruf at Donnington must also have a couple Cobra's in the entry list, I dont have any other then the mod versions installed. Yet the server only has Ruf available so whoever is running this one may want to fix this, also donnington has quite a few more grid spots but not that its likely to get so many on this server.

I will DL the mod version of the cobra anyhow as I think there has been an update and I assume this wont have any effect on the release version.

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2014, 03:01:41 PM »
I just noticed the XGN server with the Ruf at Donnington must also have a couple Cobra's in the entry list, I dont have any other then the mod versions installed. Yet the server only has Ruf available so whoever is running this one may want to fix this, also donnington has quite a few more grid spots but not that its likely to get so many on this server.

I will DL the mod version of the cobra anyhow as I think there has been an update and I assume this wont have any effect on the release version.

yep the server has the new mod versions "Competition" loaded as well as the "Solitude" track.
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline StanDaam

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2014, 07:36:46 PM »
The Ruf is excellent to drive!!
The Ruf and the F40 at Monza66 is schweeet as!!
just sayin...  :o

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal