Xtreme Gaming Network

Tyre Pressure Engineer

Author Topic: Tyre Pressure Engineer  (Read 159781 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Tyre Pressure Engineer
« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2017, 07:52:15 AM »
Updated for AC 1.14 + DLC.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline grat

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2017, 08:47:34 AM »
Thank you!!!

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2017, 04:20:37 PM »

I think maybe this version is broken, just tried with the 919 and ideal pressures changed when I changed pressures in the pits. It did show correct pressures at first I think 35 all round or similar but then after making changes it showed 37 35 36 34 in the ideal pressures window. I did remove the old version and try again and it did the same thing.

It only does this during the session, once it ticks over to a new session the optimum pressures are back to what they showed before changing the pressures.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 05:12:31 PM by marty »

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2017, 05:50:56 PM »
Hmmm OK, I'll have to check that.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 21, 2017, 08:16:42 PM »
I know it does that with mods, but official content? :o :-\

2+2=√16

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2017, 08:14:02 AM »
I know it does that with mods, but official content? :o :-\
I haven't checked yet, but it's possible that there's some trickery involved with these LMP1 cars.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2017, 07:31:00 PM »
Hey Wally

When I installed the DRS app the first time Tyre Pressure Engineer stopped showing on the right hand menu. It was still listing in the game options and checked. I reinstalled it and it came back, but I've just logged in again and it's again now showing on the right hand side. Is there any kind of conflict between the two apps. I'm just about to try and reinstall it again.

Cheers

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 06, 2017, 11:05:38 AM »
Hey Wally

When I installed the DRS app the first time Tyre Pressure Engineer stopped showing on the right hand menu. It was still listing in the game options and checked. I reinstalled it and it came back, but I've just logged in again and it's again now showing on the right hand side. Is there any kind of conflict between the two apps. I'm just about to try and reinstall it again.

Cheers
There shouldn't be. You're not just using different app desktop presets (1 to 4) are you? That can be confusing where the same app can have different positions within different presets.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 06, 2017, 11:43:40 AM »
Hey Wally

Cheers
There shouldn't be. You're not just using different app desktop presets (1 to 4) are you? That can be confusing where the same app can have different positions within different presets.

No it's not that, I have it set to 1. I reinstalled TPE and both apps were working together again. It had never happened before but has happened twice since installing the DRS app.

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2017, 12:02:24 PM »
Hey Wally

Cheers

Same thing happened to me

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2017, 01:15:40 PM »
I'll check it out.

Offline Sin

• Edit Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2017, 08:07:10 PM »
Thanks Wally, I have two shiny new PC's with clean AC installs so I will grab the latest and install tonight. Did some laps around Nords last night with tourist layout, slipped all over the place in the Porsche GT4 clubby. So, so rusty

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 17, 2017, 11:21:05 AM »
Hey Wally, how do you find the optimum pressure for mod cars? ???
I find myself driving more and more mod cars and have no idea what the tyres should be at. :-\

2+2=√16

Offline Seanus

• RestrictedRacing
  • ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
« Reply #103 on: September 17, 2017, 12:14:37 PM »
Content Manager
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Offline Seanus

• RestrictedRacing
  • ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
« Reply #104 on: September 17, 2017, 12:16:42 PM »
Decrypts data.acd and writes the results to the .ini files of 'Race essentials' and 'Sidekick', but not to Wally's App as yet.
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal