Xtreme Gaming Network

Season 18 - anyone on holidays?

Author Topic: Season 18 - anyone on holidays?  (Read 4105 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Season 18 - anyone on holidays?
« on: July 03, 2017, 09:19:54 AM »
Is anyone away on holidays for the school holidays in the coming weeks? When can we start the next season (from July 18)?
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: Season 18 - anyone on holidays?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 04:19:11 PM »
hi there,
I've been running in the Thursday night runs spasmodically and now I'm wanting to get back into Tuesday night racing and was wondering if there are any pre-race requirements in terms of patches/addins, etc required to join the grid?
cheers,
Bradc.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 07:13:05 PM »
hi there,
I've been running in the Thursday night runs spasmodically and now I'm wanting to get back into Tuesday night racing and was wondering if there are any pre-race requirements in terms of patches/addins, etc required to join the grid?
cheers,
Bradc.
It would be great to see you on Tuesday nights. I think I have your GUID already. All you need to do for the next season (we have one race left of the current season), is to download and install the Pit Lane Penalty app from here: http://xgn.com.au/index.php?topic=758.0
Which issues penalties for excessive track cutting. Then you'll be good to go. Keep an eye on the Tuesday forum for upcoming races.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2017, 10:06:02 AM »
Awesome, Wally, can you please tell me what the GUID is as I don't know what that is?
cheers,
bradc

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 10:26:17 AM »
Awesome, Wally, can you please tell me what the GUID is as I don't know what that is?
cheers,
bradc

Go to your Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs ...
Open the log file with Notepad, you'll find this long number on 4th line with the name:
Steam Community ID.
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2017, 10:57:57 PM »
I have your GUID Brad, so you're good to go.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal