Xtreme Gaming Network

S17R1: Imola

Author Topic: S17R1: Imola  (Read 15208 times)

Offline grat

• View Profile
Re: S17R1: Imola
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2017, 10:37:52 AM »
Oh, and tyre warmers will be OFF. The car doesn't feel too bad at all with cold tyres. A lot grippier than the cold hard tyres on the Porsche were.
Nice! :)

Marty: would you be able to match the practice server to Tuesday's settings (tyre warmers and traction control) for today, please?

Thank you

Offline grat

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2017, 05:15:47 PM »
The wind is actually a huuuge deal! I much prefer it in one direction than in the other. Completely different laps...

Is it going to be the same for the whole Tuesday night or will it change a lot between sessions?

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2017, 06:21:22 PM »
The wind is actually a huuuge deal! I much prefer it in one direction than in the other. Completely different laps...

Is it going to be the same for the whole Tuesday night or will it change a lot between sessions?

Wind will be dependent on the current forecast so it may not be either current server setting. TC I assume is going to be off as GP2 doesnt use this but either way I am away until late tuesday so cant change anything on the server, I may make race 2 at best on the night and wont have acces to the server til the..

Offline grat

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2017, 06:38:17 PM »

Wind will be dependent on the current forecast so it may not be either current server setting. TC I assume is going to be off as GP2 doesnt use this but either way I am away until late tuesday so cant change anything on the server, I may make race 2 at best on the night and wont have acces to the server til the..
alright. no worries. tc off sounds nice to me. GP2/F2 is my favourite series (at least it was the past 2 years), so I am all for imitating it :)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2017, 07:21:31 AM »
I'm just leaving TC at factory, as always. Because the car has it, it'll be on.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2017, 03:37:10 PM »
Viewing for those of us stuck at work  8)   Think the closes we have to a similar track is Highlands Short?

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2017, 05:48:17 PM »
Server's up. The wind is very low today, only 8 or 9 kmh.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline AJ

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2017, 06:13:20 PM »
I'm back in for tonight, hooray!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2017, 06:16:30 PM »
I'm back in for tonight, hooray!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal