Xtreme Gaming Network

S32R2 - Brands Hatch GP

Author Topic: S32R2 - Brands Hatch GP  (Read 11416 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: S32R2 - Brands Hatch GP
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2020, 06:12:49 PM »
Server's up.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2020, 08:50:09 PM »
Still have connection issues.

2+2=√16

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2020, 10:51:32 PM »
Results are up. Congratulations Joe on the round win.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2020, 07:31:09 AM »
Race 1 - not bad. I had an early spin, but then ended up in a great battle with Freezer and AGK for 3rd, 4th and 5th. Finished 0.09 behind Freezer and 0.5 behind AGK.

Race 2 - I had a bit of a slide on the opening lap at the dreaded turn 4, and the car behind couldn't avoid me. I ended up with front and rear aero damage which cost me over 2 secs per lap, and ended up being chased by Rob the whole way.

Race 3 - I thought I had just weaved my way through the opening corner accident, when a sliding Freezer just tapped the side of my car and spun me, dropping me down to 10th. From there it ended up in another epic battle with Freezer and ab156, this time finishing 0.1 behind Freezer and 0.7 behind ab156.

No wonder I felt busy - I was Hunter twice and Hunted in race 2.

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2020, 03:59:18 PM »
Interesting & fun racing, it was almost impossible to pass without the front driver making a mistake. Luckily mistakes was very common!

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2020, 08:07:47 PM »
Thanks to everyone in race one for sliding off and letting me through! :)  I had Wally chasing me all the way home after that.
R2 - Avoided some early carnage but dropped a few spots, had a spin late in the race but only dropped one spot for an otherwise quieter race.
R3 I slid a bit into turn one trying to avoid someone in front and clipped the grass, from that I went around and across the track. (Sry Wally, the smallest of contact).
After that it was a run home with Wally closing in the whole way.
Very surprised to not have more spins given how practice was, but good nights racing.

Offline killagorilla

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2020, 09:48:03 PM »
Well, guess my lap times weren't really too impressive, but I managed to work out a set up which made it possible keeping the car on track...well, except this one incident when I went a bit wide onto the grass and was passed by 3 or 4 guys. However, they were friendly enough to return this favour so I ended up on 2 again.
I was lucky as I haven't had a car right in front of me too often...was really hard following a car closely I found.
Very challenging track for these cars...was fun. Cheers

Offline ab156

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2020, 09:56:09 PM »
Well done Joe, men from boys...

Went into the night knowing that the pace at the front was too hot, "focus on not doing what you did last week" (i.e. give up positions in R1 which impacts the entire night).  Well, that lasted 9 laps!  The scent of a fastest lap in R1 and R3 had me doing silly things, while having a great time.  Ended up in some intense racing which is really what we (I) am here for.

We are going to have to start a collection for the first person to take a race win off Joe ;)

Offline Jarmel

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2020, 02:10:24 PM »
Joe would you happen to have a replay of the 1.12 lap you did on practice server by any chance ?  Would love to see how you got it,

I tried so hard at this track only managed 13.8 and theoretical of 13.6  my race pace would of been mid to high 14's once in the groove.

Gratz on the wins and the times.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2020, 09:58:01 PM »
Joe would you happen to have a replay of the 1.12 lap you did on practice server by any chance ?  Would love to see how you got it,

I tried so hard at this track only managed 13.8 and theoretical of 13.6  my race pace would of been mid to high 14's once in the groove.

Gratz on the wins and the times.

I don't think I have any replays but you should be able to compare laps on the stacker site to see where the differences are.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal