Xtreme Gaming Network

S9R4: Spa pre-race chat

Author Topic: S9R4: Spa pre-race chat  (Read 16603 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
S9R4: Spa pre-race chat
« on: October 27, 2015, 11:24:05 PM »
7 and 14 laps

Weather forecast: http://www.myweather2.com/Motor-Racing/Belgium/Spa-Francorchamps-Circuit.aspx
"Taking a look at Spa Francorchamps Circuit over the coming week and the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 16°C, with a high for the week of 19°C expected on the afternoon of Monday 2nd."

Entry List (and ballast)

Bacchulum27
Bafs178
Chap1110
christopheraser83
EdWood116
Freezer59
G0RGAK0
Grat69
Grubbet7
Guybrush Threepwood178
Jeremy119
Joe32
Mael0
Marty134
Matthew111128
Phil.8110
Rolz57
Schmittez0
Simone57
Skaife69
StanDaam96
Wally13
Will62
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Rolz

Re: S9R4: Spa pre-race chat
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 11:47:23 PM »
Will be available for this and can't wait  ;D

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 01:26:29 AM »
Ive put up the practice server and seeing as its a no pass server and a regular official track there will likely be more public in it. I have turned on Minorating for the server but filtered for grades ABCN so all guys should be able to get in here even if they have a rating but will filter out the 2 worst MR grades. Not sure if all XGN guys have a minorating yet so N means ungraded will get in, anyone that somehow is rated D or W just let me know and I will enable those but Id be surprised if that was the case with anyone.

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 06:16:15 AM »
178 kg of ballast is going to be interesting around here, lol.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 07:27:03 AM »
Ive put up the practice server and seeing as its a no pass server and a regular official track there will likely be more public in it. I have turned on Minorating for the server but filtered for grades ABCN so all guys should be able to get in here even if they have a rating but will filter out the 2 worst MR grades. Not sure if all XGN guys have a minorating yet so N means ungraded will get in, anyone that somehow is rated D or W just let me know and I will enable those but Id be surprised if that was the case with anyone.
I couldn't connect to the practice server last night with the new IP. I don't know if it was just me or if something else had changed.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2015, 07:30:57 AM »
178 kg of ballast is going to be interesting around here, lol.
Says the winner of both Zandvoort races with 156kg ;)

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2015, 10:12:20 AM »
I couldn't connect to the practice server last night with the new IP. I don't know if it was just me or if something else had changed.

Is that to get server access or to just join ingame. The minorating has only just been turned on for the spa server but with zandvoort being a custom track there was never going to be too many people try to join.

Offline Bafs17

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2015, 06:56:56 PM »
Wally can i just get you to confirm my ballast for tomorrow night? This post has me at a whopping 8kg :P and the practice server has given a tyre popping 28kg.

Cheers

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2015, 07:44:24 PM »
Not sure BAFS quite likely error is on my end or maybe Wally had adjusted it at some point since the ballasts were set in the server. I have also taken the old blacklist off my servers seeing they have been pretty much dead lately and quite likely I wont renew with amazon once my 12 months prepaid instance is up. The server is still setup with Minorating auth blocking so only ABC and N(unrated) people can enter the server those with the W and D ratings in minorating will not be allowed in.

If people are in the server being total pricks simply add them to the blacklist by logging in as admin using the xgn password.

Find the car the person is in with /client_list then to ban the person you can /ban_id X where x is the client list number of that person.

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2015, 08:26:10 PM »
Looks like the weather will be Sunny + 12 deg and 14 deg for the races tomoz night.  It's 10am and 2pm isn't it Wally?

Marty I think the practice server is set way too hot - it's like 19 and 20 degrees or something.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 08:39:47 PM by Guybrush Threepwood »

Offline Bafs17

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2015, 08:45:46 PM »
no prob marty, thanks.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2015, 09:40:34 PM »
Wally can i just get you to confirm my ballast for tomorrow night? This post has me at a whopping 8kg :P and the practice server has given a tyre popping 28kg.

Cheers

It should be 8kg, like in the first post. Should slow you down by 0.005 seconds ;)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2015, 09:42:46 PM »
Looks like the weather will be Sunny + 12 deg and 14 deg for the races tomoz night.  It's 10am and 2pm isn't it Wally?

Marty I think the practice server is set way too hot - it's like 19 and 20 degrees or something.

10:00 and 13:00, looking like 13 and 17 degrees.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2015, 09:50:39 PM »
After attempting a couple of practice races I don't like my chance of finishing either race, I have been hit more times in a few races then in any pub server lol. Guys with little to no ballast may need to accept a car that's very heavy will need to brake earlier, there is pretty much no chance of us stopping as quickly with 130kg plus. MR is running on that server and I will best just stay off it as I wont ever get into my other servers again with the amount of hits I was taking.

Offline Bafs17

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2015, 10:23:21 PM »
Sorry Marty. I got a little overzealous.  :-[

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal