Xtreme Gaming Network

S10R5: Monza Pre-Race Chat

Author Topic: S10R5: Monza Pre-Race Chat  (Read 24196 times)

Rolz

Re: S10R5: Monza Pre-Race Chat
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2016, 01:32:56 PM »
GB any chance you could share ur setup?

It's probably (all) my driving that's keeping me slow, but I'd love to know if there is anything I've missed on the setup...

If u say it's stock I will cry  :P

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2016, 01:33:43 PM »
Sorry guys...wheres the stracker?   heheehhee

Rolz

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2016, 01:35:56 PM »

http://52.62.71.102:50041/lapstat

I've finally saved it :P

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2016, 02:56:41 PM »
I put my setup in Stracker Rolz, although I made a couple of changes last night but will upload again tonight if i remember.

Look at how close it might be between the Lambo's and Phil's SCG003.  Nice.  I don't think I'll be able to mix it at the front but look forward to some action back in the pack a bit :)  The little Audi was losing about 3 to 4 tenths to the Lambo on the main straight alone, but takes the longer corners better.  Should make for a great race.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 03:05:44 PM by Guybrush Threepwood »

Rolz

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2016, 03:03:21 PM »
I put my setup in Stracker Rolz, although I made a couple of changes last night but will upload again tonight if i remember.

Cool thanks heaps  ;D

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2016, 03:15:11 PM »
The times look close. It should be entertaining.

All we have to do is survive the turn 1 slowdown on the opening lap.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2016, 05:06:41 PM »
Should be some close times and racing, lets just hope people take some care and have some patience trying to pass others.  ;)

http://52.62.71.102:50041/lapstat

I've finally saved it :P

Better to save this link as it will always show the current prac server combo once someone has done a lap.

http://52.62.71.102:50041/lapstat?currservers=acserver

Here is the server with medium tyres and Valid laps only

http://52.62.71.102:50041/lapstat?track=monza-monza_osrw&cars=ks_audi_r8_lms,bmw_z4_gt3,ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3,ks_mclaren_650_gt3,mclaren_mp412c_gt3,mercedes_sls_gt3,ks_mercedes_amg_gt3,ks_nissan_gtr_gt3,ks_glickenhaus_scg003&valid=1&date_from=&date_to=&tyres=%28M%29&currservers=acserver

The Lambo has some clear pace advantage over the Audi in the straights, gives up a little in corners but overall it does have a slight advantage. Guybrush is getting quite a bit out of that Audi and we ran just the one race but even in the quicker car I couldnt find a way past, there were chances I just didnt make any stick but at least there is some hope in the Lambo of getting past any other car. Its still not easy but doable, I tried the 650s and its 3 seconds per lap down here to the Lambo so guys in that your going to have a tough time here sorry.  :'(

Rolz

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2016, 09:47:08 PM »
Thanks for the setup GB - certainly helped  :)

As tomorrow night - just way off the pace - I have a love hate relationship with this track

Still, looking forward to some racing

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2016, 10:06:34 PM »
I put a further refined setup on stracker Rolz.

Also, I found TC on level 8 or 9 to be best.

Rolz

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2016, 10:08:02 PM »

Cool - thnx mate - will check it out tomorrow  ;D

Offline christopheraser

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2016, 10:44:13 PM »

How do you get the setups off s-tracker?

I have seen you guys mention it a number of times. I have the p-tracker plugin, what else do I need? Do you get them when you're on the server?

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2016, 10:54:35 PM »

I have seen you guys mention it a number of times. I have the p-tracker plugin, what else do I need? Do you get them when you're on the server?

When your in the server and in car not in the pit menu, double click the ptracker app. This will bring up the larger window with server timing/config/setups etc. Go to the setups tab and bere if someone has left a setup for your car you can get it from the list.

Once you have clicked the setup it will appear in your car setup folder but you may need to click on another track folder then go back to the current track for it to show up.

In order to send a setup press the publish button and you can send to an individual in the server or to one of the groups setup on the server. In order to publish setups you may need to dowload the latest microsoft c++ vrc 64bit redist package. But to receive a setup you shouldnt need this.

Once your done inside the larger ptracker window click the ac logo to minimize this and it will just leave the smaller ptracker window.

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2016, 07:11:39 AM »
Good instructions Marty.

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2016, 10:53:49 AM »
If anyone running the Merc SLS GT3 could provide a setup it would be greatly appreciated.
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline christopheraser

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2016, 10:59:41 AM »

When your in the server and in car not in the pit menu, double click the ptracker app. This will bring up the larger window with server timing/config/setups etc. Go to the setups tab and bere if someone has left a setup for your car you can get it from the list.

Once you have clicked the setup it will appear in your car setup folder but you may need to click on another track folder then go back to the current track for it to show up.

In order to send a setup press the publish button and you can send to an individual in the server or to one of the groups setup on the server. In order to publish setups you may need to dowload the latest microsoft c++ vrc 64bit redist package. But to receive a setup you shouldnt need this.

Once your done inside the larger ptracker window click the ac logo to minimize this and it will just leave the smaller ptracker window.

Thanks  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal