Xtreme Gaming Network

Fun run Feb 28 - Porsche and MX5 at Mills Metropark

Author Topic: Fun run Feb 28 - Porsche and MX5 at Mills Metropark  (Read 13464 times)

Offline Shameless_1

• View Profile
Re: Fun run Feb 28 - Porsche and MX5 at Mills Metropark
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2017, 01:56:01 AM »
I've yet to be in a GT3 season, I like the idea of a mixed make series.  I struggle with understeer in any car, as much as I like the supercars for a season I'm finding they steer like a dog for me.  My setups need work to compensate for what the joystick lacks, but that can only go so far. 

For the supercars the 2  McLarens have the same specs, why not put them both in? Is there something I am missing in difference between them other than the 650 looks better.
--- A quitter never races and a Racer never quits. ---

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2017, 06:26:13 AM »
I've yet to be in a GT3 season, I like the idea of a mixed make series.  I struggle with understeer in any car, as much as I like the supercars for a season I'm finding they steer like a dog for me.  My setups need work to compensate for what the joystick lacks, but that can only go so far. 

For the supercars the 2  McLarens have the same specs, why not put them both in? Is there something I am missing in difference between them other than the 650 looks better.

Was there a 650s added to the game while I was away or are you talking the gt3 models? There is a 650s and mp412c gt3 car. I did read a while back they are making the street 650s but hadnt heard of it being announced yet meaning the only mclaren road cars are the mp4 12c and the p1 which is much faster then any supercar.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2017, 08:08:45 AM »
Re GT3 races, I am waiting for the introduction of more LMP1 cars to go with the Porsches (mid year, I think), and then we can do a mixed class WEC type season with a GT3 class.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal