Xtreme Gaming Network

S35R7 - Dijon Prenois

Author Topic: S35R7 - Dijon Prenois  (Read 12905 times)

Offline Joe

• View Profile
Re: S35R7 - Dijon Prenois
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2020, 08:41:03 PM »
I was on it an hour or so ago was working ok then

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2020, 07:35:09 AM »
Restarted the Servers.

Thanks Seanus, that solved the problem

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2020, 10:33:56 AM »
Restarted the Servers.
Yes, thanks Seanus.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2020, 06:14:57 PM »
Server's up.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2020, 09:44:15 PM »
My internet went out again. Pulled over as soon as I noticed cars warping sorry if it caused any trouble.

Really isn't my season. 2 blown engines, ran out of fuel, two races where lap 1 incidents put me at the back and now internet failure  :-\

Offline killagorilla

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2020, 10:08:47 PM »
Yeah, gotta admit, Bueller was faster than me this time...pulled away slowly  ;)
It's a nice track. Joe somewhat close behind me pretty much all through the race.
Cheers

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2020, 10:41:16 PM »
My internet went out again. Pulled over as soon as I noticed cars warping sorry if it caused any trouble.

Really isn't my season. 2 blown engines, ran out of fuel, two races where lap 1 incidents put me at the back and now internet failure  :-\
That sucks.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2020, 10:48:12 PM »
Results are up. Congratulations to Bueller on the round win, and to AGK for taking the lead in the Supercars standings.

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2020, 10:55:11 AM »
Almost threw away race 1 on the last lap but I had enough buffer there to remain in first. R2, I noticed a spinning car which said BOOST on the side in my mirror, I thought to myself, yep that should be a boost to my championship position lol. This race I really wasn't sure how the ss tyres were gonna go but put them on, tried not to push them too hard and hoped for the best. I saw Brad and Phil getting bigger in the mirror and hoped they were pushing their tyres harder than I so if they caught up they would struggle to make a pass stick. Again just enough buffer. Also had a nice side by side battle with ab156, was tough to pass, I didn't realise he hadn't pitted yet until he slid off the track. Good fun guys thanks.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2020, 12:21:49 PM »
R2, I noticed a spinning car which said BOOST on the side in my mirror

I assume this was me. I blame Mael, he didn't hit me, but he did force me not to take the lines I wanted so that's clearly his fault. probably deserves a penalty..

But yeah, even without the internet drop I crashed and fell back to last. All my own fault this time. Had good fun getting back through the pack, made a cheeky pass on Freezer and was chasing Wally when I disconnected. Shame as looked to be a fun race.

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2020, 01:12:14 PM »
That was a really tough track!
For the ute race I really was a bit lost at sea and tried to drive a very straight car which seemed to work as I was able to pass a couple of people in the finals laps. The V8 race was a lot better because I had pace. Which I was never able to catch Bueller I had some awesome racing with Mael and Phil. I think I was quicker than Mael around the bends but he had just enough down the front straight were I could slipstream and move out for a pass but then I either ran out of straight or speed. I seem to think Phil might have had a similar problem with passing me. On several occasions Phil would pull out to pass at the end of the straight but I think I could brake a fraction later whilst just making the corner. Where Phil was far better was into the mid lap hairpin but on most laps I was able to position my car in the right spot to keep him behind me. Late in the stint I felt I was starting to catch Bueller however he had enough of a buffer that I could but help think he was just toying with me. 

I lost a lot of time in the pits as I struggled to get my fuel right and in making that adjustment I wasn’t on the limiter going down the lane....after a quick tyre change Bueller was 7 seconds down the road and Phil passed me with the overcut. Our battle for the last 14 or so laps was epic! Super close and super clean! Sadly at the final corner my tyres were shot and I didn’t get off it as well as I should and Phil did an epic slipstream pass on the finish line and got 2nd place by 0.010s...
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 05:58:20 PM by bradc »

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2020, 02:33:27 PM »
R2, I noticed a spinning car which said BOOST on the side in my mirror

I assume this was me. I blame Mael, he didn't hit me, but he did force me not to take the lines I wanted so that's clearly his fault. probably deserves a penalty..

But yeah, even without the internet drop I crashed and fell back to last. All my own fault this time. Had good fun getting back through the pack, made a cheeky pass on Freezer and was chasing Wally when I disconnected. Shame as looked to be a fun race.
With the practice start I was thinking we'd be in for a big battle during the race but then when the race restarted I thought "ha, you've got Mael" and the Mael man delivered lol. Then I saw you spinning....BOOST

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2020, 03:57:02 PM »
With the practice start I was thinking we'd be in for a big battle during the race but then when the race restarted I thought "ha, you've got Mael" and the Mael man delivered lol. Then I saw you spinning....BOOST

Yeah I was looking forward to having a bit of a race

On the plus side though.....

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2020, 04:31:00 PM »
Nice 1

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2020, 05:10:17 PM »

Yeah I was looking forward to having a bit of a race

On the plus side though.....

Gee, just imagine how well you'll be able to run ACC with that ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal