Xtreme Gaming Network

S30R6: Riverside NASCAR

Author Topic: S30R6: Riverside NASCAR  (Read 12086 times)

Offline Joe

• View Profile
Re: S30R6: Riverside NASCAR
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2019, 09:26:46 AM »
I forgot about the 2nd fastest lap thing  ;D I did one good lap and then decided to put on softs and full fuel and see how it felt. oops.

Matthew just beat me to 2nd place on the grid and I spent the whole race about 0.5 behind him. My fastest lap was 0.5 faster but was just no way past. He always accelerated down the back straight faster and I always went a lot faster through the final turn and twisty bits but you can really pass there.

Race 2 with my brain fart on 2nd fastest lap I started 5th which led to some really fun close battles with Freezer and Mael, though unfortunately got 3 cuts in the opening laps where being so close to Freezer it's hard to see the track limits. Freezer and Mael both had small mistakes giving me 3rd place but I got another cut and 10 sec penalty. I was watching the gap to Wally behind which I was increasing but was about 7.5 secs at the end so took 4th.

Nice to be 2nd on the season standings and hope can keep that for the final race. In my mind that's a win as KCender is just on another level  :o

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2019, 09:28:38 AM »
Maybe I need to play with the setup as I'm still using my trusty default.
What car are you in?
I can knock up a setup option for the next round for you, if you want.

That would be cool if you have the time. Would be interesting to see how it compares to default.

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2019, 10:01:00 AM »
Maybe I need to play with the setup as I'm still using my trusty default.
What car are you in?
I can knock up a setup option for the next round for you, if you want.
The more I played with setup in this car the slower I got so last night I ran default with just the long gearing and it was good!
Something weird I discovered was if you take the castor out of the rear wheels, it turns into an undriveable shopping trolley!!! :)

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2019, 01:23:59 PM »
Well done guys!!  I cant believe that every tuesday something or someone comes around just before the practice session,,,,,,,a bit pissed off. I will trying again next week :-\

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2019, 01:48:29 PM »
Well done guys!!  I cant believe that every tuesday something or someone comes around just before the practice session,,,,,,,a bit pissed off. I will trying again next week :-\
You've got one more chance for this season!
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2019, 03:24:14 PM »

All talk no action mate  ;D

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2019, 06:11:47 PM »
[AGK veered into me just a little exiting turn 1, enough to move him back into Mael’s side, knocking him off the track – racing incident

WHAT? I DEMAND RETRIBUTION, Hang, drawn and quarter I say!

Offline doobs

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2019, 10:06:42 PM »
Hilariously, I'm so discombobulated I put this in last week's.

"I'm sorry, I plumb forgot. I'm packing for moving house and it's disrupting. Simple brain can not keep up."

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2019, 06:43:46 AM »

"I'm sorry, I plumb forgot. I'm packing for moving house and it's disrupting. Simple brain can not keep up."
Yeah, I noticed that. Your brain must really be overworked at the moment  ;D
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline doobs

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2019, 10:37:14 AM »

Wally, I suffer at the best of times.  :)   Too much shit going on. I really want to do next week, so here's hoping I remember to do some practice and what day it is come Tuesday.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2019, 11:40:10 AM »

Wally, I suffer at the best of times.  :)   Too much shit going on. I really want to do next week, so here's hoping I remember to do some practice and what day it is come Tuesday.
On the car dealer, you can set an option to get an email reminder on Tuesday afternoon. Maybe you should try that.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal