Xtreme Gaming Network

S33R4 - Vallelunga

Author Topic: S33R4 - Vallelunga  (Read 10310 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
S33R4 - Vallelunga
« on: June 02, 2020, 10:40:58 PM »
Mael wins the round with a win and two 2nds, moving him up into 2nd in the season standings. We had three different winners: Bueller, AB and Mael.

RACE 1 RESULTS
RACE 2 RESULTS
RACE 3 RESULTS
SEASON STANDINGS
SEASON STATS

Round Points
Mael   71
buellersdayoff   70
ab156   69
Phil.8   63
Joe   58
AGK   57
Freezer   52
bradc   49
Wally   45
Jarmel   45
Ben   45
Rob   39
JamieP   37
DaveReid   23
Bacchulum   16
Dave O   0
Simone   0

Penalties
None (I didn't have a race 2 replay)

Season Standings
1. Phil.8, 199
2. Mael, 199
3. ab156, 196

3 sprints of 10 laps at Vallelunga

Success Ballast
Phil, 25 kg
Joe, 20 kg
Wally, 15 kg
Mael, 10 kg
ab156, 5 kg

Penalty Ballast (Race 1)
Rob, 25 kg
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 07:28:12 AM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: S33R4 - Vallelunga
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 06:31:49 PM »
Server's up.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 07:31:51 AM »
Results are in the 1st post. Congratulations to Mael on the round win. It's getting very tight at the top of the ladder, with only 8 points separating the top 5.

The top 3 drivers who are performing better than average this season are ab156, buellersdayoff and Phil.8.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 07:55:22 AM by Wally »

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 07:56:28 AM »
Some good racing there guys thanks.
After R1 restart I got away cleanly and pretty much stayed that way.
R2&3 I got crappy starts and fumbled too much on cold tyres, after the tyres warmed I was looking at a 47 a couple of times but traffic would say no and I struggled to make a pass, good fun thanks.

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2020, 08:31:11 AM »
I have been massacred!!!

But ye congratulation to the winner

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2020, 09:21:36 AM »
Had good pace but the ballast did hurt on exit which made following harder and passing near impossible. Less ballast next week though and more for the others so hopefully that helps.

Offline rob

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2020, 09:47:44 AM »
I have been massacred!!!

Sorry Simone for 2nd race. I was concentrating on an overtake move on somebody else and didn't see you come up on my inside till the last moment. I veered away but we still touched.

Sorry mate.

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2020, 10:11:46 AM »
Hey Rob!! Thx for apologizing but you did not have to my friend.Thing is I take my time through the week to chew half a sec,i give space all the time just to make sure to remain in the race,i literally move away after a start if someone had a better start than me and still everything ends after the first corner.

…..but hey ROB......see you next week mate!!!....

Offline ab156

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2020, 10:16:03 AM »
Good nights racing, seemed that there were good battles throughout the field. 

Was hard to pass, only made places when Mael opened a gap inside Buller which I took advantage of and when Mael looped it in the second race (with his crazy line into Semaforo).

Next week should interesting, a new track for me.

Bad luck for Wally with the technical failure, time for a new pit crew.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 10:24:05 AM by ab156 »

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2020, 11:24:17 AM »
I have been massacred!!!
My night went from bad to better.  Started mid pack in race 1 not being able to replicate my practice pace.  Thew out my setup and went default.
Got away but at the first right sweeper Simone swept in from my left toward the apex and I couldn't hold it any tighter and we had the smallest touch.  Simone got a second hit and I was now last.
I got a few spots back but tagged DaveO when trying to outbreak JamieP (Sorry Dave). Ended up13th.
Race 2 was clean and I found a bit of pace to drag myself up to 7th.
Race 3 the oceans parted on lap 1 and I was through to P3.  From there it was just keep it clean with Phil making a big charge in the dying laps to come home right on my tail.

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2020, 11:34:10 AM »
Results are in the 1st post. Congratulations to Mael on the round win. It's getting very tight at the top of the ladder, with only 8 points separating the top 5.

The top 3 drivers who are performing better than average this season are ab156, buellersdayoff and Phil.8.
Any ideas what's causing the shuts downs? Most likely a over temp or over current shut down, if temps for cpu, vrm and gpu are ok then look at the power supply. If psu is getting old and causing the over current protection shut down then try reducing gpu power limit (for testing purposes) right down in afterburner and retest, if it runs with reduced power consider a new psu. Hope you get it sorted without too much trouble.

Offline siegegoatrevenge

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2020, 12:14:30 PM »
I had a pretty good night. Had to avoid the first lap accident, and spun around halfway of the 2nd race losing a position, but it was pretty uneventful from my end other then a couple of small battles.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2020, 01:11:38 PM »
Race 3 the oceans parted on lap 1 and I was through to P3.  From there it was just keep it clean with Phil making a big charge in the dying laps to come home right on my tail.

Yeah I was on the bad side of that situation. Had to pretty much stop behind Phil and lost 3 places. I almost went around him but was too worried of hitting others  :o

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2020, 02:53:15 PM »

Any ideas what's causing the shuts downs? Most likely a over temp or over current shut down, if temps for cpu, vrm and gpu are ok then look at the power supply. If psu is getting old and causing the over current protection shut down then try reducing gpu power limit (for testing purposes) right down in afterburner and retest, if it runs with reduced power consider a new psu. Hope you get it sorted without too much trouble.
After having shutdown problems with 2 new PCs I have built recently, both were fixed by dropping back the CPU overclock.
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2020, 03:19:59 PM »

After having shutdown problems with 2 new PCs I have built recently, both were fixed by dropping back the CPU overclock.
Was it your new 9700k system? I think Wally said he wasn't getting too many errors in event viewer which makes it sound like temp or current protection. If you're getting whea correctable in event viewer it's most likely an unstable oc, passing stress tests you probably won't get whea's. It could be oc too though if the cpu is drawing too much power for the vrm protection settings in bios or psu is on its way out

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal