Xtreme Gaming Network

Cobra Cup Round 3 Prato Long PRAC Server is up...

Author Topic: Cobra Cup Round 3 Prato Long PRAC Server is up...  (Read 20531 times)

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
Re: Cobra Cup Round 3 Prato Long PRAC Server is up...
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2014, 12:52:34 PM »
He's always rude, haven't you noticed? :D

Bad luck Simone.  Next time, take a look at Tp-link modems.  They're cheap as;  $50 for a TD-W8960N, if you don't need voip.  In my opinion and experience they are better than the billion modems I had (and which cost twice as much!) .

Lucky your computer didn't get fried...!

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
Re: Cobra Cup Round 3 Prato Long PRAC Server is up...
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2014, 01:48:57 PM »
Yes Bird luckily the pc is intact,it was a whipping lightnig.I` m usually careful enough when stormy weather is around I always disco the tel cable etc...but not on Thursday.Anyway,sick of buying these expensive modem I remember that my miss had an ASUS DSL-N12E modem router that I bought for her pc in the shop and never used it(actually I paid bloody 100 bucks in a local shop,then I had look on umart and found out it was only 49 dollars....go and help the LOCALS  :o) Anyway since my pc now has a useless Ethernet port,i remember having in somewhere a  150 Mbps TP-LINK usb wifi adapater......incredible,i have 3 kids constantly on the net and..... lol,  there is no way back for me now very stable connection,and yes no more expensive modems
But yes,lightning are serious matter and must be taken in consideration they can destroy a brand new system in a blink of an eye....and if you are in the open can take your life :o
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 01:55:32 PM by Simone »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal