Xtreme Gaming Network

The lovely porsche

Author Topic: The lovely porsche  (Read 49792 times)

Offline Glen73

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: The lovely porsche
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2014, 07:44:16 AM »
Well that sucks, is this with all the ruf cars? I will try the track version this morning. Iracing software seems very buggy, its down for maintenance again :-\

Thing I dont understand is they have 4 versions of one car. So why not make one to suit each group. Im sure you will adapt it is just going through fustration phase that is hard. Btw I havent found any difference in c-spec race, try that car and tell me what you think.

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2014, 07:56:23 AM »
They admitted there are having  problem with the site,and yes the latest update  has not been very successful,but everybody knows shit happens,lets wait and see if they are fixing something....I mean...I wish all the problem I have were related to iracing..ehehehe >:(

I briefly tried the other ruf cars and they seams to behave the same,,,,bugger do not tell me I have to start using the clutch pedal like in real life!!!!! :-[
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 07:59:00 AM by 9Metal »

Offline Glen73

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2014, 08:03:13 AM »
I loved last nights race so I am happy over all. No one slaming doors to get passed and I like the ruf car. Just need to turn tire sounds up. Which series are you in as it would have been good to stay in same series talkng bout tracks etc. And how many times can you race for one round and how does it all work...

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2014, 08:12:05 AM »
That's great you had fun Fox!!! I have been practicing the ruf track at Road Atlanta in the GT3 challenge season mate.I love the feel of this car I think is very good.Are not  you doing the GT3 challenge as well Fox? Or you ae doing the ruf c-spec cup?

Ok iracing is back,still all my iracing friends have disappeared...gggrrrrr >:(,,,,hey fox I am online can you see me ??

ok they know its a bug,,phew!!...related to make the car match to the McLaren I hope they fix it soon,,.... ::)

As you know each round lasts one week and you can have as many races you like,i usually race only once per week,if you click on stats and then on "series" you can have a look at lap times other ppl are doing in your division,especially in the qual results,where you can see you qual time(if any) and the ladder in the "season standing"

hahaahahah I thought this car was promoting close racing but,,, :'(  I just had a look at the qual lap time in div 2,,,,,,knoth!!!!   38 cars in a sec!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 08:31:13 AM by 9Metal »

Offline Glen73

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2014, 08:31:11 AM »
That's great you had fun Fox!!! I have been practicing the ruf track at Road Atlanta in the GT3 challenge season mate.I love the feel of this car I think is very good.Are not  you doing the GT3 challenge as well Fox? Or you ae doing the ruf c-spec cup?

Ok iracing is back,still all my iracing friends have disappeared...gggrrrrr >:(,,,,hey fox I am online can you see me ??

ok they know its a bug,,phew!!...related to make the car match to the McLaren I hope they fix it soon,,.... ::)

As you know each round lasts one week and you can have as many races you like,i usually race only once per week,if you click on stats and then on "series" you can have a look at lap times other ppl are doing in your division,especially in the qual results,where you can see you qual time(if any) and the ladder in the "season standing"
And if I race 5 times does it take my best result or does it accumulate or the race points. And does the week end on a saturday night. I did a time trial whike waiting, are these good to do? Also yes c spec ruf cup at the moment.

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2014, 08:33:18 AM »
http://faq.iracing.com/article.php?id=38

..... ;D

the week ends Tuesday morning at around 12 pm aus time

I have not done a trial in ages but they are good to get some safety points back,of course you got to be good
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 08:37:19 AM by 9Metal »

Offline BJSRacer

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2014, 08:41:50 AM »
I tried some Road Atlanta practice last night. With that gearbox problem I kept sailing off

Offline Glen73

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2014, 08:46:09 AM »

..... ;D

I have not done a trial in ages but they are good to get some safety points back,of course you got to be good
Thank you, what a great idea deciding points. You must not be to slow, div 2....... I do not feel sorry for you.....
1 second apart for 38 drivers, talk about close driving. I have to map some shit, what info do you most rely on and is it just bias you change while driving these. Where do you find fuel consumption. I went full tank last night....I have a ton of questions, sorry but I figure these are good questions for those thinking of buying iracing ;D ;D

Offline Glen73

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2014, 08:55:39 AM »
I tried some Road Atlanta practice last night. With that gearbox problem I kept sailing off

Dam thats no good. Keep trying it, it's just adjusting your style which you will be a better driver after and then it will be second nature once muscle memory kicks in.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2014, 09:13:44 AM »

..... ;D

Thank you, what a great idea deciding points. You must not be to slow, div 2....... I do not feel sorry for you.....
1 second apart for 38 drivers, talk about close driving. I have to map some shit, what info do you most rely on and is it just bias you change while driving these. Where do you find fuel consumption. I went full tank last night....I have a ton of questions, sorry but I figure these are good questions for those thinking of buying iracing ;D ;D

ok,,i decided....I will do the RUF CUP  as it is less crowded,there were 30 ppl last night at all times on the aus server in the GT3 CHALLENGE.

I have tried the c-spec....NOICE!!  I am sold,plus I am allergic of these mix cars in the serie.

Mapping,,,it may goes with the individual....but
1)  relative time f1 button to see where everybody is,,,handy to re-enter track

2) lap time  f3 I think

3) to change or not tyres  f5

4) fuel   f4

5) pit speed limiter

6)select next control...mapped

7) select previous control...mapped

8) toggle selected control...mapped

6,7,8..important especially if you race in private league where races request,,,fue and tyres changing,,,this is what I use most in race.

......F69)   BLOODY HAVE TO GO TO WORK....hey fox...see you at interlagos with the ruf  c -spec...ok matey...?

Offline BJSRacer

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2014, 09:16:33 AM »
I will have a crack at inter as well.

Offline Glen73

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2014, 03:19:00 PM »
Time to get serious ;D ;D ;D

[youtube]DMGdVjFOnLg[/youtube]

OK I am in

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sensadigit.dashmeterforiracing

Description
DashMeterPRO for iRacers is a Fully Customizable Racing digital dash including a live and logged Telemetry data viewer compatible with the racing simulation iRacing™.

• Digital Widgets for Gear Indicator, RPM, Speed, Position, Current Lap Time, Last Lap Time, Lap Number, Delta Time(Current Lap VS Best Lap), Water Temperature, Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure, Fuel, Drivers Information, Clock, Battery Voltage, Session Remaining Time, Session Remaining Laps, Session Elapsed Time.

• Analog Gauges with Auto Scale, Warning and fully Customizable style, scale, angle, size and warning thresholds. For RPM, Speed, Throttle, Brake, Water Temperature, Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure.

• RPM LEDs Bar
Fully Customizable colors, four styles, three animations and Speed Limiter function. Automatic or manual threshold settings.

• Racing Flags
Display of Racing Flags on the additional LEDs Bar (checkered, white, green, yellow, yellow warning, blue, black, furled and disqualify flag).

• Shift Light
Flash on screen, Automatic/Manual threshold and color settings.

• Drivers information
Real time cars track positions, Real time difference to the drivers in front and behind you in the ranking (Race) and Best Lap time of the drivers in front an behind you (practice, qualify).

• Fuel Calculations
Fuel Quantity, Fuel Consumption by Lap, Projected Laps for Fuel (update in real time or at passage on the line) , Fuel Pressure, Fuel Needed to Finish and Fuel to Add to Finish.

• Low fuel, Water temp, Oil temp warnings
Define the thresholds, the application will notify you visually when you go over any of them.

• G-Force Meter (plotted 5s)

• Throttle and Brake Indicator
Display of Inputs on dual gauges, analog gauges or on the additional LEDs Bar.

• Customisable dashboard & profiles
Layout your own dashboard. You can move, rescale, add or remove any parameters, three different layout profile can be saved and number of screens can be increased up to 5. All colors fully customizable.

• Telemetry Viewer
On track you can compare any parameters in real-time with one of the saved laps. Once back in the Pit, you can save a lap and compare it to any saved laps using the telemetry screen. You have the possibility to add two vertical cursors on the graph to display the differential +/- time from the saved lap to the lap being viewed on a selected portion. You will be able to compare each turn independently.

The following data are recorded:
Speed, RPM, Gear, Drift indicator (based on real yaw and theoric yaw), throttle/brake positions, steering angle, lateral/longitudinal/vertical forces, fuel, oil temp, water temp, lateral/longitudinal slopes.

• Import/Export the telemetry data as a CSV file on your sdcard for further calculations or to share them.

Units available:
Mph/Kmh ; °C/°F ; L/gal/Kg/lb ; psi/kPa/bar

Requirements:
- Android (2.1+)
- Wireless or USB Tethering
- iRacing
- DashMeterCom
Download DashMeterCom on www.sensadigit.com.

Please check if DashMeterTEST works with your configuration before buy DashMeterPRO.

Support:
• 5 Days Refund Policy.
• Should you experience issues, contact me before adding a comment, the solution might be easy or a fix ready.

DashMeterPRO is NOT an iRacing™ official software and is provided "as is" and "with all faults". the name iRacing is used for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 03:26:26 PM by Mr Fox »

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2014, 03:35:09 PM »
K`NOTH MATE!!!!!!    8)

Offline Glen73

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2014, 03:47:39 PM »
just ran a test on my phone, connected very easily... which is a surprise but it was easy, runs within your own network, type in IP and bang your away. Going to find this useful for all sorts of shit. only $7.86  8)

PS it lets you do a test app first and gives money back after 5 days if your not happy.

Offline BJSRacer

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2014, 04:21:54 PM »
Sold!!! And a $0.03 discount to
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 04:24:04 PM by BJSRacer »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal