Xtreme Gaming Network

S30R4 - Spa Enduro

Author Topic: S30R4 - Spa Enduro  (Read 9477 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
S30R4 - Spa Enduro
« on: October 15, 2019, 10:49:22 PM »
Kcender continues his season dominance with another win. AGK has jumped into 3rd place with a podium finish, breathing down Mael's neck. Freezer is doing well, jumping 4 places in the standings to 8th. With Matthew's absence due to illness, Maki Engineering have taken the lead again in the team standings.

RACE 1 RESULTS
SEASON STANDINGS
SEASON STATS

Round Points
Kcender87   300
Joe   276
AGK   258
Mael   240
Jeremy   222
Freezer   204
Wally   192
ab156   180
AbleArcher83   168
Rob   156
Doobs   144
Dave O   138
Captain Slow   132

Penalties
None - AbleArcher and I had a side-to-side ricochet at the end of Kemmel straight which saw Jeremy run into AbleArcher - racing incident.

Season Standings
1. Kcender87, 900
2. Mael, 786
3. AGK, 774

This round is the first of the two enduros this season - a single 25 lap (1 hour) race at Spa, worth double points.

There are no pitstop requirements, but everyone will have to pit for fuel at some stage. Do what you like with tyres.

Weather is a cool 13°. I'm going to use a 6x time multiplier, with the race starting at 10am in-game. I'll run practice at 1x, so it doesn't get dark by the end of the session, and then restart the server for qualifying and race, at 6x time.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 10:25:24 PM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: S30R4 - Spa Enduro
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 11:05:19 PM »

Time for some BOP!!!!!

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2019, 07:46:31 AM »

Time for some BOP!!!!!

Jump the start and apply him some bop yourself mael

Offline Ablearcher83

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2019, 12:57:06 PM »
Hey Kcender, any chance for the ghost car file on that lap? In the intrest of the edumacation for us slower fellows.   ;D
Intoxicated by the exubrance of my own verlocity

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2019, 07:48:29 PM »
Edit: the race will be 25 laps.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2019, 12:49:37 PM »
Edit: the race will be 25 laps.

25 laps......????!!!!!!!!   i need beers

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2019, 01:41:40 PM »
Should be able to skull one in the pit stop. ;)

2+2=√16

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2019, 09:56:23 PM »

Time for some BOP!!!!!

Suggest you try harder Mael.... seriously though what's with his middle sector. How the fuck...

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2019, 07:09:34 PM »
Server's up.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2019, 10:25:45 PM »
Results are up.

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2019, 10:51:19 PM »
Solid night for me.  Cracked a PB in qualy. Got away cleanly but the guys in front were to quick and gradually pulled away.  Additionally I was
able to pull away from the pack behind so I spent the whole race by myself just keeping it clean.  Only issue was getting a black screen for a couple
of seconds with Jeremy behind me.  I held it straight and thankfully didn't hit anything and got going again having lost a handful of seconds.
Car was consistent, running two sets of SS tyres.  Started with a full tank so just a small top up, although I added slightly more than needed.
On to Sebring...

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2019, 11:32:49 PM »

Time for some BOP!!!!!

Jump the start and apply him some bop yourself mael

Well I did my part Joe   ;D

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2019, 07:32:40 AM »
I had a couple of braking incidents which caught out the guys behind me - I locked up at the end of Kemmel straight and just managed to turn in, which made Jeremy spin, and then again at the final chicane which caught AB out. Sorry if that was a bit messy.

I ran a long soft stint and then a short super soft stint, but in hindsight I should have done what most people did and run to equal super soft stints.

I finished the race fighting off a spirited attack from AB.

Offline doobs

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2019, 07:15:54 PM »
I haven't had any time to practice and I while I couldn't believe that I could be any worse than normal, I was.

I didn't qualify well, and unfortunately Wally caught me during a hot lap and I couldn't let him by because it was going to be my best lap. It wasn't, I screwed up the last corner and killed both of our laps.

Lap 1, I nearly cleaned up three people because I missed my brake marker and luckily made it through a gap and ran wide instead. That was a relief.
Sometime later I almost did the same thing to Rob or Dave O, but once again managed to get off the brakes at the right time, swerve and run wide rather than hit them.

About half way through the race, lack of sleep hit me and I started nodding off with my eyes open. A couple of times I lifted my foot off the accelerator by about ten percent. That was a tough 8 laps. I came to about 3 laps out from the finish and made it to the end.

Offline Matthew111

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2019, 08:43:53 PM »
Disappointed I couldn't make it, had the worst stomach bug just couldn't sit up for long without it causing issues... I actually practiced for this round too haha!
do you even motorsports?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal