Xtreme Gaming Network

BF4 Beta

Author Topic: BF4 Beta  (Read 7552 times)

Offline Nosf3ra2

• Administrator
    • View Profile
BF4 Beta
« on: September 18, 2013, 11:19:33 AM »
Starts on Oct 1st for pre-orders and I believe Premium members.

Offline Snakeyes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: BF4 Beta
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 12:39:42 PM »
Yup cant wait!!!

Offline Brit

• You'll Never Walk Alone
  • Administrator
  • Pommy Killing Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 09:00:16 PM »
looking forward to it myself...

Offline Hootz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 10:56:16 PM »
Just pre-ordered it, am ready :)

Offline UBGrumpy

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2013, 04:26:01 PM »
Yes Premium members will also have access to the Beta, if you are a Premium member you don't need to Pre-Order to get the Beta.

I will be buying from my usual UK source, heaps cheaper at $59.99 for BF4 with China Rising Expansion included. You can get it a couple of $$$ cheaper ($57.99) if you don't buy the China Rising version. You don't really need China Rising if you plan to buy the Premium Pack.
The Premium Pack is actually cheaper from EB Games than it is from Origin!!!! $59.99 from Origin and $58 from EB Games. Premium is only a CODE its not an actual disc from EB Games. ;)

What I plan to do is buy the BF4 with China Rising, its only $2 extra. That way if I decide I don't like the game and don't pursue the Premium Pack, I will still end up with one of the DLC's for only $2. ;)

Keep in mind I do have to buy at least 3 copies, so the total $60 in savings is a bonus even tho I will have to wait 5-7 days for it to be delivered from the UK.

Here's the Multiplayer Trailer for you:

[youtube]6AaaRE676zE[/youtube]

EDIT: If you Pre-Ordered BF4 Digital Deluxe Version or if you are a BF3 Premium member or if you are a Registered owner of Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition then you will have access to the BF4 Beta on October 1st. Everyone else who does not fit into one of the above 3 categories can download the Beta from October 4th with no need to buy anything. ;)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 06:41:32 PM by UBGrumpy »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal