Xtreme Gaming Network

Pre Paramont Ranchway Chat

Author Topic: Pre Paramont Ranchway Chat  (Read 15485 times)

Offline humper

• View Profile
Re: Pre Paramont Ranchway Chat
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2014, 03:57:32 PM »
Thanks for putting up with the management of the series again

A sterling job as ever.
We are ever so grateful of the efforts you put in and can't thank you enough.
Not surprised with a new job and more importantly a new hoist that you are running low on time. ( Twice as much work to do on all the cars now you have easy access to the under side as well )

Offline humper

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2014, 03:58:45 PM »
Then there was the incident that saw Flatty banned but that's another story :-X

NOICE! I thought we were going to keep that quite!  :o

But Steve said ...

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2014, 11:58:44 PM »
It was great. Race one was real close with Glen and I. Thought I'd be able to hold him off early on but he stayed close and waited patiently while the falc slipped and slid all over the shop.  Then as the tyres began to go I ran wide put a wheel in the dirt and he was through. No probs I thought still plenty of time to get him on the straight. Of course Glen knew this was coming and you could clearly see how hard he was pushing into the turns before the straight. This ensured he had enough of a buffer that I couldn't get to him on the straight. It was a real nice piece of pedalling.  WD Freez
Agreed that was a very good race.  You mentioned at the end that I would put the foot down when needed.  I can confirm that was everywhere from the start to the finish :) :)  I had to be super tidy and quick as possible through the back section to have half a chance on the straight and it paid off.  Unfortunately I had a spin early in the 2nd race (after Bruce stopped banning himself :) ) and wasn't able to get back amongst it after that.
Good nights racing .....

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal