Xtreme Gaming Network

S30R7: Bathurst

Author Topic: S30R7: Bathurst  (Read 12268 times)

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: S30R7: Bathurst
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2019, 04:10:58 PM »
Where did you finish last night Wally? Though we XGN guys did quite a good showing until my untimely technical problem.

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2019, 04:33:06 PM »
Going to be a tough night, can only take one touch of the wall to turn your car into a shopping trolley!!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2019, 04:42:18 PM »
Where did you finish last night Wally? Though we XGN guys did quite a good showing until my untimely technical problem.
11, in the end.
Qualified 19th  :o :o
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2019, 06:19:10 PM »
Server's up. I've left it at 100% grip.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2019, 10:26:01 PM »
Results are up.

Congratulations to Kcender for taking out the championship, winning every race bar 1 (which was won by Mael).Joe finished 2nd, courtesy of 6 podiums, and Mael just finished 3rd, 3 points ahead of AGK.

In a very tight result, Krahl Racing (Phil and Joe) took out the teams championship from Struggle Street Racing Crew (Matthew and Jeremy), 2478 points to 2463.

Season Stats
Most wins: Kcender, 11
Most podiums: Kcender, 7
Most fastest laps: Kcender
Most consistent: Kcender
Hunter: Tie between AGK and Joe
Hunted: Jeremy
Busiest: Joe
Loneliest: Captain Slow, Seanus, Simone
Punched above their weight (performed better than their average): Kcender and Joe

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2019, 09:38:24 AM »
WOW!  First race in months and first race i have finished in one piece!!  I had fun!! Not a big action or satisfying passes,but the performance was noice and the handling of the car was semi decent. I rubbed the mirrors a couples of times  on those walls but not much  damage. Happy to see the XGN ppl still around and about.
Well..........i hope we will get some rain in the near future as i got little water left for irrigation.On sunday i went for a ride with friends around Mount Glorious, Esk,somerset dam,Kilcoy i enjoyed riding my motorbike but i also saw the devastation of this drought,,,,extremely disturbing. I can only imagine the pain of loosing your property ,your house and lives.
On the happy note i got finally NBN installed at home...WOW.....WOW!!!  BIG difference from 1.5 mbps   

https://www.speedtest.net/result/8757346963.png

I should be good for that fun race with the radical!!!   If i remember   see you !!!    Hey Wally!!......It was a pleasure beating you on your home soil.....gggaaagggaaa

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2019, 10:12:41 AM »
WOW!  First race in months and first race i have finished in one piece!!  I had fun!! Not a big action or satisfying passes,but the performance was noice and the handling of the car was semi decent. I rubbed the mirrors a couples of times  on those walls but not much  damage. Happy to see the XGN ppl still around and about.

Good work slowing me down Simone!  ;D Good driving though felt like an eternity trying to get past you

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2019, 10:26:33 AM »
Yea Joe!!Actually it was fun trying to defend my position but in the end you passed me in a fashioned way...good stuff!!!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2019, 10:46:59 AM »
I had a bit of a dodgy start inside Jeremy's car, so I didn't move until Jeremy got going. I had a reasonably uneventful and lonely race, although I did get to say hello to Captain Slow a few times as he and I made mistakes. I had one big accident coming down from the dipper where I pinballed off the walls a few times and ended up at right angles across the track.

I enjoyed the cars. They felt good to drive.

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2019, 01:57:55 PM »
Despite expecting to crash I actually didn't last night!!  I did have a few light brushes of the walls though.
I do like enduro races as I think I drive a bit smoother by not trying to set quick times each lap . . . takes the pressure off!
I was chased by Phil, Able and Jeremy.  Phil and Able had incidents so I kept ahead.  Jeremy did get past but had an incident
which saw me back in front which I just held until the end getting home 3 spots up in 4th.
I did have a few technical issues this season but the cars where definately good to drive.
Well done to team mate Mael who had good speed bringing it home 3rd for the season!!

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2019, 03:57:33 PM »
Despite expecting to crash I actually didn't last night!!  I did have a few light brushes of the walls though.
I do like enduro races as I think I drive a bit smoother by not trying to set quick times each lap . . . takes the pressure off!
I was chased by Phil, Able and Jeremy.  Phil and Able had incidents so I kept ahead.  Jeremy did get past but had an incident
which saw me back in front which I just held until the end getting home 3 spots up in 4th.
I did have a few technical issues this season but the cars where definately good to drive.
Well done to team mate Mael who had good speed bringing it home 3rd for the season!!

Bit tougher for me. A poor quali session meant I ended up behind the Simone Train which waaayyytoo a long time to clear. Can only assume Jeremy was carrying damage from the weird start.. Once freed I had decent pace, so much so that I expected to exit the pits ahead of Phil and Joe. Unfortunately a poor entry lap culminating with a 360 on pit entry put an end to any hope of a good result  :'(  A tough battle with the walls was had till the end of the race, only finishing behind Joe because he skipped the chicane over the mountain.

Still happy with 3rd for the season and  more race wins than Joe  :P 

Apologies (sort of) to KCender, I thought it was the last lap and just did not want to be lapped, but hopefully it provided some entertainment for you! Great driving.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2019, 04:07:36 PM »
only finishing behind Joe because he skipped the chicane over the mountain.

Bahaha. It wasn't intentional I was facing the wrong way on the track just before that. I spun myself around and rears were hot. I saw a blue flag, but my look behind bind was gone and I knew you were close behind too so I was trying to get going and get out of the way for the blue flag at the same time.

My night was a mix. Qualified 3rd and took 2nd off the line so was looking all good until I spun around in the top section after a couple of laps. Lost of lot of places and ended up behind Simone for what seemed like forever. Had a few touches on the wall, then that final spin on the last lap that Mael is crying over.

Still good to come 2nd in the season (which would have happened even if you did pass me Mael  ::) :'() though. I enjoyed the cars a lot. And beating Mael.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 05:14:13 PM by Joe »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal