Xtreme Gaming Network

S16R1: Paul Ricard WTCC race chat

Author Topic: S16R1: Paul Ricard WTCC race chat  (Read 27252 times)

Offline Joe

• View Profile
Re: S16R1: Paul Ricard WTCC race chat
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2017, 01:56:41 PM »
I always thought Marty and Simone were really the same person :)

Those big black bollards are going to claim a few victims. Turn 2 through to the chicane needs some decent commitment to getting close to the bollards to carry good speed through there, and they don't move if you hit them!

Yeah we're gonna need to be careful at the start. One person hitting one could take out everyone. The one exiting turn 2 I've had to go left off track to avoid a couple of times. In qually laps I'm not lifting at all for T2 but that has more risk of hitting that bollard. On a safe lap I lift slightly at the apex.

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2017, 01:57:20 PM »
I've cleaned this thread up a bit. Keep it all in the spirit of friendly banter please. If you don't like someone's style, PM them and talk it out in private. This is a stress free place to have some fun.

Thx wally,thx for considering this,the whole forum,and our hobby racing online a GAME,and not a police state like someone would like to think.
Marty........i`d love  shout a beer or 2  to ya

Grat......ma va a caga` vai.

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2017, 02:14:13 PM »
Che palle che mi fate venire,fra te e marty siete dei pallosi pazzeschi. Ma non avete niente da fare che parlare di questo giochino dalla mattina alla.sera???.......capre!!!  ANDATE A LAVORARE....

That sucks you do me, between you and marty you of pallosi crazy. But you have nothing to do but talk about this game from morning alla.sera goats ....... ??? !!! GO TO WORK....

--Deleted by mod--

LOL are you for real Marty

unfortunately yes he is hes taking every single baits,he hates ppl dissenting from his lovely elaborated racing theory,,,,,,Marty!!!!!!     I`d love to become friend with you,ar you going to the races in 2 weeks?????????????     Can we meet??????????????    ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2017, 02:21:09 PM »
Guys to keep it clean.

And use English.   
Only the 3-4 of you speak Italian, and exchanging nasties in Italian isn't any better, just less moderated.   If there's no italian moderation, we'll probably have to simply delete all italian posts to keep things clean, ok?

Marty; Simone can be a nuisance we all know that.  He has managed to piss me off royally a while ago, too.  Try not to react, he'll eventually leave you alone.  It takes a while, though.  He's acting like a bully sometimes, picking on the one person he knows can't tolerate it.    Otherwise he's a good bloke.   Although....he still did not send me any strawberries!!!

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2017, 02:39:06 PM »
Guys to keep it clean.

And use English.   
Only the 3-4 of you speak Italian, and exchanging nasties in Italian isn't any better, just less moderated.   If there's no italian moderation, we'll probably have to simply delete all italian posts to keep things clean, ok?

Marty; Simone can be a nuisance we all know that.  He has managed to piss me off royally a while ago, too.  Try not to react, he'll eventually leave you alone.  It takes a while, though.  He's acting like a bully sometimes, picking on the one person he knows can't tolerate it.    Otherwise he's a good bloke.   Although....he still did not send me any strawberries!!!

I love you Bird fantastic analysis,and very spot on.Actually with you Istvan was kind of serious crap,you pissed me off too with your austro-hungarian sort of behaviour,,,,lololol

Ok i will stop picking up and steering up on ppl,you cant handle it,fair enough.I stop here.But just let me say this.....i consider all of you(some of you i have been knowing from years now) friends,,,,simply put.... friends.I would love to meet some of you if not all of you in person and one day i know i will,in saying guys,...............vaffanculooooooooooooooo    HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAA

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2017, 06:11:44 PM »
Che palle che mi fate venire,fra te e marty siete dei pallosi pazzeschi. Ma non avete niente da fare che parlare di questo giochino dalla mattina alla.sera???.......capre!!!  ANDATE A LAVORARE....

That sucks you do me, between you and marty you of pallosi crazy. But you have nothing to do but talk about this game from morning alla.sera goats ....... ??? !!! GO TO WORK....

--Deleted by mod--

LOL are you for real Marty

Censorship!!!!!   

Offline grat

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2017, 08:11:29 PM »

Those big black bollards are going to claim a few victims. Turn 2 through to the chicane needs some decent commitment to getting close to the bollards to carry good speed through there, and they don't move if you hit them!

Yeah we're gonna need to be careful at the start. One person hitting one could take out everyone. The one exiting turn 2 I've had to go left off track to avoid a couple of times. In qually laps I'm not lifting at all for T2 but that has more risk of hitting that bollard. On a safe lap I lift slightly at the apex.
Not lifting at all?!?!?! I want your suspensions! How do you do that? If I don't lift over that kerb I land in Lyon!!!

Offline AJ

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2017, 08:21:49 PM »

Not lifting at all?!?!?! I want your suspensions! How do you do that? If I don't lift over that kerb I land in Lyon!!!

It can be done but you have to run in from as wide as possible. I've only managed to do it and hold onto it once in 99 laps  ;D Not that I was trying to do it most of the laps because I don't think it would save all that much time anyway.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2017, 08:24:45 PM »

Yeah I've only made it that way a handful of times. Usually I just lift a little to be safe. As AJ said I've been way over to the left with two wheel right over the curb.

Offline keithsgillan

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2017, 03:44:30 PM »
Hi Guys, I won't be able to make it tonight...

I've come down with a chronic case of the social commitments :(

I got friends visiting from OS in town for one night only.

Offline ab156

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2017, 05:22:53 PM »
Hi Guys, I won't be able to make it tonight...

I've come down with a chronic case of the social commitments :(

I got friends visiting from OS in town for one night only.

"Friends" don't visit on Tuesday night.. OS or not...

MG

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2017, 05:34:24 PM »
Not sure if i can make it tonight, atm iam using a friends PC as due to the storms in Western Sydney i have lost internet. Might be back in time but with Telstra i doubt it. Good luck all.

Offline Shayne

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2017, 06:01:35 PM »
Well, I won't be attending tonight. My wheel hasn't made its way back to me yet. Good luck everyone for Round 1! I wish I could be there.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2017, 06:07:41 PM »
Bad luck to all of the above! Hopefully next week...
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2017, 06:17:23 PM »
Server's up.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal