Xtreme Gaming Network

I may be hung, drawn and placed last on the grid, but Project Cars new stuff

Author Topic: I may be hung, drawn and placed last on the grid, but Project Cars new stuff  (Read 12022 times)

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile

After giving up on Project Cars, finding the force feedback not up to scratch I decide to try again with the new DLC.
After several hours of mucking around with the settings (using the Inside Sim Racing video as a guide) I am now very happy with
the results. Not as good as Assetto Corsa but good enough. Blasting the vintage BMW around the fantasy Bannockbrae track is as good as sim racing gets. Now I will just wait for the purists to start flaming. :D
The only thing I find is that you seem to be able to 'butcher' a corner but still get through the corner. Not sure that it is realistic but it sure is fun! Just like a video game ;)

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
haha I know your joking, but for the others, its the radiogram, pull down turntable! we don't use it that much for records as we have been using the new 1960s turntable in the other built in HiFi cabinet, but alas, that is now on my list of things to repair. (So the 1970s turntable has been pulled out of storage)
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
Well done Bruce, that showed the smartarses. ;D ;D

hehe :)
The old TV is in the garage.
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal