Xtreme Gaming Network

Metalex to the MAX! - Round 2: Thursday 28thJuly

Author Topic: Metalex to the MAX! - Round 2: Thursday 28thJuly  (Read 28336 times)

Offline AJ

• View Profile
Re: Metalex to the MAX! - Round 2: Thursday 28thJuly
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2016, 09:50:33 AM »
I actually finished 6th in race 2 but it had me as 13th due to one of the laps not registering :(

Would likely have been lap 3 as it shows me having taken 04:53.956 to complete that lap...

I wonder if this track didnt have the start/finish line cover outside the track boundary. Possibly you were very wide off track at the line and it maybe didnt register? I cant think of any other reason why it would just randomly miss a lap but that is still an issue that may come about with some mod tracks.

Phil could upload the stracker package zip and this will then also show the track map and lines in the server. It should show if thats what happened as it will display your line each lap to see if thats actually what caused the issue.

Nah my off was nowhere near the start/finish line. I got squeezed going onto the Parabolika.

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2016, 10:43:18 AM »
I actually finished 6th in race 2 but it had me as 13th due to one of the laps not registering :(

Would likely have been lap 3 as it shows me having taken 04:53.956 to complete that lap...

Results updated

http://www.racingclubmanager.com/series_tab.cfm?club=1137#
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2016, 10:44:27 AM »

I wonder if this track didnt have the start/finish line cover outside the track boundary. Possibly you were very wide off track at the line and it maybe didnt register? I cant think of any other reason why it would just randomly miss a lap but that is still an issue that may come about with some mod tracks.

Phil could upload the stracker package zip and this will then also show the track map and lines in the server. It should show if thats what happened as it will display your line each lap to see if thats actually what caused the issue.

where do I find this zip at

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2016, 10:54:14 AM »
Phil in the stracker download there should be a file called stracker packager or something, you need to run this on your pc with AC installed. This then creates a file called stracker_package.zip (or similar) you then need to login to the web interface as admin and under the general admin tab upload the pckage.zip

This will create track maps for all the live maps in stracker and also for lap data. Once that upload is done check to see if it shows track maps. It may need stracker to restart for these to show up.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 11:52:08 AM by marty »

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2016, 11:18:09 AM »
thanks will have a go when i get home

Offline AJ

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2016, 01:53:42 PM »
Cheers Phil. I think Lei Ying Lo was out of position at the end for the same sort of reason too but I'm not sure where he finished.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal