Xtreme Gaming Network

Trash newbie

Author Topic: Trash newbie  (Read 5824 times)

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
Trash newbie
« on: December 26, 2018, 09:06:19 PM »
Not sure if this is the correct place, but new(ish) to assetto corsa and looking for lobbys to practice with people for fun, recently got a g29 and enjoying it. Been solo prac lapping and joining random online lobbies...would be alright if I could 'gitgud' and have a race or 2..

if not I'm having fun either way :)

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
Re: Trash newbie
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 09:47:39 PM »
Thursday I am having some fun runs over Christmas and into then new year in the cobra, just turn up and race, format is 10 min qual and 5 lap races or so.

Sometime in January I will start doing some seasons.

Thursdays is all about fun and older cars usually, In saying that I think we run a varied and fun selection through out the year

The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 10:04:50 PM »
And Tuesday night, Jan 1, I'll be having a fun run too - random cars and random tracks. Just turn up and race, on the "XGN Tue Race" server.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 09:34:12 AM »
Sounds good, if i see things happening in the XGN server i guess I'll just hope in and have a crack, thanks for the replies  8)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 02:31:56 PM »
Sounds good, if i see things happening in the XGN server i guess I'll just hope in and have a crack, thanks for the replies  8)
I sent you a PM about next Tuesday.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2018, 03:20:57 PM »
....and if you install pTracker (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ptracker.3509/) you'll always find a setup on the Thursday server. 8)

2+2=√16

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal