Xtreme Gaming Network

XGN "Fun Run" server

Author Topic: XGN "Fun Run" server  (Read 6535 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
XGN "Fun Run" server
« on: July 05, 2020, 03:49:27 PM »
I have set up an XGN server for people to try ACC, with the idea of having an in-between season fun run or two. The track is set to Brands Hatch.

To find the server, search for XGN ACC. It has the usual password.

The server is set up with day time prac, qual and race sessions, followed by night qual and race. There is a fairly small chance of rain, but it's unlikely (weather is random, within certain parameters, in ACC). Make sure you know how to turn your lights and wipers on.

If you jump on the server, you can type "/admin theusualpassword" into the chat box to become an admin, and then "/next" to go to the next session (you might have to wait a few seconds for the session to change).

Race format
Each race is a 30 min sprint with no pit stops. The race starts in a shortened formation lap (i.e. starting just before the last corner). You need to stay in double line formation until the green flag, at a speed of 70 kmh.

Tips
The optimal tyre pressure is between 27 and 28 PSI for the slicks (and about 30 for the wets). Most people opt for something close to 28. Very roughly, you need to add 0.1 PSI for every 1° it gets colder.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
Re: XGN "Fun Run" server
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 04:58:32 PM »
Good tips thx!!! ;D

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2020, 06:46:17 PM »
I had a few laps on the server with the Lamborghini huracan GT3,5 litres ,10 pistons....lololol   this game is noice!!!

But i was thinking if its possible to set up  stracker link for the ACC server.   Thx

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2020, 11:53:39 PM »
Am I correct in thinking that there is no modding in this game such as Apps, Skins etc etc?

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2020, 02:16:38 AM »
Am I correct in thinking that there is no modding in this game such as Apps, Skins etc etc?
Only the default apps, radar, gear/speed, tyres etc. Marty at Rooz has been keeping tabs on the skins at RD and put together a pack 260+ skins https://mega.nz/file/zOJjlarD#smzeeyiw8837Ph6pFtRzEuZlmW92V7a1fAYDKfNzfQU
More info http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/custom-skins-and-season-skin-pack.4094/

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2020, 07:20:44 AM »
I had a few laps on the server with the Lamborghini huracan GT3,5 litres ,10 pistons....lololol   this game is noice!!!

But i was thinking if its possible to set up  stracker link for the ACC server.   Thx
There is no such thing as stracker for ACC. There are tools to process result files here and there.

I chucked some of the results files up into a website here.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 07:27:12 AM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2020, 09:05:59 AM »
Thx wally and thx Bueller

Offline Jarmel

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2020, 11:12:49 AM »
Is the server set up for gt4 and gt3 cars ?

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2020, 11:48:43 AM »
Is the server set up for gt4 and gt3 cars ?
Yes.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2020, 05:31:03 PM »
Someone was just on the server but I was logged into the server doing stuff, so I was killing the CPU and causing ping spikes, if anyone's wondering.

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2020, 05:58:56 PM »
Someone was just on the server but I was logged into the server doing stuff, so I was killing the CPU and causing ping spikes, if anyone's wondering.

Ya!!  yes it was me but it was ok,i saw that" cpu 99%" message the other day though and i could not get into it

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal