Xtreme Gaming Network

S20R7: Laguna Seca Post Race

Author Topic: S20R7: Laguna Seca Post Race  (Read 18536 times)

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
Re: S20R7: Laguna Seca Post Race
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2018, 08:37:13 AM »
Hey guys!! Cmon...i think i am the oldest here in terms of age and in terms of how long i have been playing with you......many years i ll tell ya.
I have learnt one thing. I learnt that everybody deserves a degree of respect and that this racing XGN online is too precious to be obliterated by inner fight about..........about nothing.
I myself had a share of silly discussions in the past and i was taking it way too seriously but i know that this is not the place  to start a road rage.This is a place where after working all day you finally sit and relax and chat about racing online with your friends...chat about cars...chat about tracks...setups and if you want even chat about your life.
This bloody XGN gives me a feeling of belonging and is warm when on tuesday night i say with my WEIRD accent....HELLO GUYS, cant wait to kick your arse tonight!!
Simone

Offline grat

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2018, 08:44:58 AM »
I am with you, Simone.

Guys: Can anybody post race 2 replay? I can't find it and at this point I would like to reassess my racing, as apparently I was not nice with several people and would like to see if there is a repeated mistake I make which I may be able to avoid in the future. Thank you.

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2018, 08:49:21 AM »
I am with you, Simone.

Guys: Can anybody post race 2 replay? I can't find it and at this point I would like to reassess my racing, as apparently I was not nice with several people and would like to see if there is a repeated mistake I make which I may be able to avoid in the future. Thank you.
Just take those bloody goggles off Grat! Then you might be able to see where you're going ;)

Offline grat

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2018, 09:00:52 AM »
I am with you, Simone.

Just take those bloody goggles off Grat! Then you might be able to see where you're going ;)
That's what I meant... kind of. (and sorry again for the push on last lap of race 1)

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2018, 09:10:36 AM »
Don't listen to Simone, he's the biggest wrecker in history!  :D

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2018, 10:40:44 AM »

I have made my mind up, discussion is over for me and I will not be looking at this thread again
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 10:48:58 AM by Phil.8 »
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2018, 11:38:49 AM »

I have made my mind up, discussion is over for me and I will not be looking at this thread again
You have really got to get those replays working Phil . . .
p.s. good racing last night :)

Offline RussG

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2018, 10:52:14 PM »
Here are the replays for anyone's viewing pleasure ...
Race 1:  http://www.mediafire.com/file/x2xuzjuj6kb023s/AC_060218-202447_R_ks_bmw_m235i_racing_ks_laguna_seca_large_grid.zip
Race 2:  http://www.mediafire.com/file/i2crdi02ik824w8/AC_060218-205601_R_ks_bmw_m235i_racing_ks_laguna_seca_large_grid.zip
Race 3:  http://www.mediafire.com/file/tgxo66245dpqjo6/AC_060218-213437_R_ks_bmw_m235i_racing_ks_laguna_seca_large_grid.zip

In qually I didn't get any decent laps in so was happy to qualify 7th.

Race 1: Missed the start and lost a couple of spots. The bloody sausauge kerbs kept getting me a little bit, then I hit one good which let Wally and Simone :( through and on the run to the left hander that leads up the hill I was protecting the inside line when JamieP swooped around the outside, made contact and I spun off. Clawed back a little to finish 11th.

Race2: Tagged by Simone :P twice in maybe T3 lap 1 and I spun off. He immediately apologised and redressed  8). I had recovered some places with others going off, then somehow grat wound up behind me. Coming down out of the corkscrew a bunch in front of me were squabbling over places and I was baulked slightly, grat swooped around the outside, made some side by side contact and I spun off. Somehow recovered somewhat, then outdragged ab156 out of the last turn to finish 10th by about 1 inch (25mm for the youngsters).

Race 3: Started OK, but grat was behind me. We had plenty of contacts, one side to side when Shayne warped badly coming down from the corkscrew and I baulked to see what would happen, then a number of hurry up taps heading up to the corkscrew  :o I guess I wasn't fast enough .. hahah. Eventually grat got by when I hit a @#$%^ sausauge kerb, then had some fantastic racing defending from Mael but he finally got through. Finished 10th again.

Despite the offs, I had a great time in this round.
Congrats to the season winners.
Some days you're the pigeon,
Some days you're the statue ...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal