Xtreme Gaming Network

Just to help you get the hair pomade out ready for this week, some top kustoms.

Author Topic: Just to help you get the hair pomade out ready for this week, some top kustoms.  (Read 4530 times)

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
from the U.S.A.
Custom ’57 Chev pickup wins Barrett-Jackson Cup

e sleekest custom pickup truck in the known universe was declared the Ultimate Best in Show Winner on Saturday of the Barrett-Jackson Cup competition in Reno, Nevada, taking home more than $43,000 in cash and prizes.

The 1957 Chevrolet pickup, the result of a five-year build by Jason and Jim Smith of the Hot Rod Garage in Sand Springs, Oklahoma, was presented with the award during Barrett-Jackson’s second annual Hot August Nights auction at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center.

First Runner-up: 1932 Ford Four Door |Barrett-JacksonFirst Runner-up: 1932 Ford Four Door |Barrett-Jackson
The Barrett-Jackson Cup, also in its second year, is designed as a top-drawer, professionally judged competition of the best-of-the-best custom cars and trucks. The winning Chevy pickup is testament to the high level of the entries: It was the 2013 Goodguys Truck of the Year Late (1953-1972) and a 2013 “Great 8 Truck” at the Detroit Autorama.

“The quality of workmanship of the cars in this year’s Barrett-Jackson Cup competition was unbelievable,” said Pete Chapouris, one of the Barrett-Jackson Cup judges and president of So-Cal Speed Shop. “Selecting the final five cars was immensely difficult.

more... http://blog.classiccars.com/custom-57-chevy-pickup-wins-barrett-jackson-cup/

don't forget...
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
Why don't you post these as news items?  They are interesting & good looking.  Hell, far less have been made into "news", hehe :)

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
good idea, will work that out next.  ;D
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal