Xtreme Gaming Network

Dick's among men.

Author Topic: Dick's among men.  (Read 32041 times)

Offline Dick Forrest

• Contains traces of nuts!
    • View Profile
Dick's among men.
« on: March 29, 2015, 09:06:07 AM »
Greetings!

After a some serious down time from gaming I am tentatively returning. The weather is getting cooler so I won't have to sit in a sauna.
I did the computer upgrade a few months ago and it never recognized my G27, (just doesn't even know it's there) Didn't stuff around trouble shooting so I downed tools and went outside..

Now, a few months later I've just bought a new BMW 116i... Totally out of my league in class, style and value. So I thought I better go back inside.
 Speaking of class and style, I have learnt nothing while being away. (hence the bmw) I will be catching up on how AC has changed. I'm sure crash damage is still quite boring? Cause i'll be doing a lot of it...

I hope everyone is well, even Marty? Everyone still here? well hello all! old, really old. and new!

Who is skinning now?

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
Re: Dick's among men.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 09:35:52 AM »
I was wondering if you've buggered off for good.  We were missing the rainbows & unicorns from our cars, dude! :)

Btw you can't go lower in class than a BMW xxxi  so it's all good  (just kidding, nice car!)

No-one is pulling our skins without you, no-one!! :D

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 10:51:31 AM »
Hi Dick, welcome back. Buy the DLC and get practising!

Also, make sure you have the latest version of the Pit Lane Penalty app, which you can download here: http://www.xgn.com.au/index.php?topic=758.0
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 12:02:35 PM »
Yeah. Nice to see you're back Dick. If you were wondering PLP is an app Wally built to stop you spinning off and crashing :))

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 02:06:23 PM »
Actually PLP wont stop Dick crashing it will just give him a drive through penalty every lap or so. Not many have been skinning but I assume that BMW has care bears, rainbows and unicorns on the outside and a questionable driver inside.

Offline Dick Forrest

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 02:34:00 PM »
Hi gentlemen, Marty.
  It might take me a few nights, even a whole week just to get set up. Haven't even taken the covers off the rig let alone DLC. Haven't even looked....
too much real life sport today, but it's good to see you all!
you're right bird, it's entry level. just like me. A lot more people seem to want to race me then they did in my polo..
I almost got a hello kitty air freshner for it today.

Ps. Anyone want to buy a 2012 polo? Never been raced!

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2015, 03:00:06 PM »
DICK! Glad to see you back.
The Prodigal Son! Did you have to prove it by buying a BMW? Anyway glad you did, as it means it will be behind closed doors and you stay inside and visit us in the virtual world... see you on the track, when I get back.
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2015, 03:19:01 PM »
Ps. Anyone want to buy a 2012 polo? Never been raced!

Just wondering what you mean by never been raced?

Offline Wobblyone

• Adrenalin is brown...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2015, 05:36:21 PM »
Ohhhh I could be convinced to start wearing clothes when I race if I had on of those polos;). Do they come in pink?

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2015, 06:20:14 PM »
Ohhhh I could be convinced to start wearing clothes when I race if I had on of those polos;). Do they come in pink?

Wobblyone, meet Dick. Dick, this is Wobblyone.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2015, 08:53:31 PM »

Pretty sure when Dick got the Hello Kitty Polo back in 2012 it was pink, now for sale as its faded to red if thats possible.

Offline Wobblyone

• Adrenalin is brown...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2015, 11:40:15 PM »

G'day dick :)

Offline Dick Forrest

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2015, 09:10:21 AM »

G'day dick :)

G'day wobblyone! Nice to meet you. How did you end up amongst this mob of degenerates?
i tried to get away from them but the urge to ram Marty is too great. And i hope my race partner is still around? ?

And if you need hello kitty skins. I'm the man

Offline Wobblyone

• Adrenalin is brown...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2015, 09:33:58 AM »
Hello kitty skins...I think we might become great friends Dick lol....yea not sure how I ended up here..was a few days after stopping my medication..and yea I get a strong urge to ram Marty too...very odd ;)

I was racing with SJ and race dept for years..had a few years off just bought this game a few weeks ago and ended up on the xgn practice server...a few brain washing sessions later and I was indoctrinated into the XGN cult ;)

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2015, 03:32:07 PM »
Dick Guybrush is around but TS went down for a bit last month so he has gone to Thailand to find more TS. Not sure how long he has gone and if he realise Teamspeak and ladyboys are a different type of TS.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal