Xtreme Gaming Network

Download version 1.0 of the Pit Lane Penalty app

Author Topic: Download version 1.0 of the Pit Lane Penalty app  (Read 5327 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Download version 1.0 of the Pit Lane Penalty app
« on: April 07, 2015, 11:14:04 PM »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline marty

• View Profile
Re: Download version 1.0 of the Pit Lane Penalty app
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 11:44:14 PM »
I was pretty sure I had v1 as it was flashing in qualy the other day. Maybe the app version was wrong on the dl a couple days ago but I will download it again and make sure to remove the old app before installing it.

This may have been the only track the Ferraris can match the DTM cars for pace but will be interesting to see if they can be a nuisance at Mugello and Spa with some ling straights at both of those tracks.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 12:11:09 AM »
I was pretty sure I had v1 as it was flashing in qualy the other day. Maybe the app version was wrong on the dl a couple days ago but I will download it again and make sure to remove the old app before installing it.

This may have been the only track the Ferraris can match the DTM cars for pace but will be interesting to see if they can be a nuisance at Mugello and Spa with some ling straights at both of those tracks.

Yeah, sorry, my mistake. The download here was showing the wrong version. Can you please download it again (I've just fixed the download link), to be sure we all have the same files, that now show 1.0 in the AC chat.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Rolz

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 08:19:16 AM »
Hmm I downloaded it and thought I was on 1.0... will do it again tonight so I'm ok for next week.

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 09:01:09 AM »
Ha! I can claim to have already downloaded it last night then ;)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2015, 09:39:09 AM »
Bit of a versioning stuff up...

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2015, 09:55:57 AM »
I definitely had it - but reinstalled now

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal