Xtreme Gaming Network

Monday night race highlights

Author Topic: Monday night race highlights  (Read 5958 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Monday night race highlights
« on: September 04, 2019, 07:42:22 AM »
Here are some auto-generated highlights of Monday night's ACC race. It started off sunny, but rain developed late in the race. I was in a black and red Audi, and finished 6th.

[youtube]g_DpGBvj9CY[/youtube]
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 07:48:54 AM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: Monday night race highlights
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 09:30:25 AM »
Getting some Monday acc kinda makes up for leaving the Tuesdays, I hope more could join in on acc, while it lacks amount of content it's a huge step up in sim racing, cars, sounds, physics, graphics, weather/night/variability, minus the bugs of course

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2019, 10:42:48 AM »
Well done, Wally. :)

Is that Marty racing there the chap we used to race with here?  Name seems very familiar. 

Btw the video seems very grainy/gritty.  Is that a post processing 'effect', or that's how the game looks?

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2019, 11:00:01 AM »
Well done, Wally. :)

Is that Marty racing there the chap we used to race with here?  Name seems very familiar. 

Btw the video seems very grainy/gritty.  Is that a post processing 'effect', or that's how the game looks?
Yep, that's the same Marty. There's also Rolz and Godzilla who used to race here. That's just YouTube mangling the video. In game, it's all sharp and clear of course.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2019, 05:22:29 PM »
Pretty cool video, doesn't show the true highlight for me, chasing you for quite a few laps. My Bentley felt stable through the fast corners and strong in heavy braking zones and at times I could get close to you Wally. However your Audi seemed to really hook up on corner exits and would leave me behind again. Shame the pit stop didn't work well for me again, I didn't get tyres and quit, I think I've resolved this though.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2020, 09:28:59 AM »
Congratulations are on order for Kcender87 who won last night's 2.4 hr race at Spa, in a field of 17 with some very strong drivers, in night/day, rain coming and going.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2020, 10:09:16 PM »
If you want to see the massive field in last Monday night's ROOZ race in ACC, check out the start of this vid.
[youtube]bOnh469Y1Hc[/youtube]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal