Xtreme Gaming Network

Season 30 cars

Poll

What cars do you want to drive in season 30?

Supercars
11 (40.7%)
Maserati GT4 & Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport
6 (22.2%)
Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017
3 (11.1%)
GT3s
7 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Season 30 cars  (Read 13637 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Season 30 cars
« on: September 11, 2019, 07:25:52 AM »
Yes, season 30! These cars (other than the Supercars) were some of the most popular seasons we've ever had. You can vote for more than 1 car. I'll do a fun run coming up with Maserati/Porsche in two separate races, and then another in the GT3s (by which time Kcender will be back for the start of the season).
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Season 30 cars
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 09:28:07 PM »
Could/should the Maserati GT4 be put up against the Porsche GT4?
It's definitely worth a look. They look quite matched for pace.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 10:33:13 PM »
Get kcender to test them* and then stick him in the slower one.  :o ;D :P :P :P :-*

*Double check it so he doesn't game the system.
OK, I've added the Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport to the practice server, and we'll try that Porsche GT4 and the Maserati GT4 together.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2019, 03:14:37 PM »
If we end up racing the Supercars, do you want to run Australian circuits even if they might be a bit old and crappy? Or would you rather prefer to use better quality tracks?

Offline AGK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2019, 04:14:57 PM »
If we end up racing the Supercars, do you want to run Australian circuits even if they might be a bit old and crappy? Or would you rather prefer to use better quality tracks?

A world tour on good quality tracks would be really great.

Offline Captain Slow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2019, 12:34:59 PM »

Seconded!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2019, 05:55:03 AM »
 ;D

Offline Jarmel

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2019, 10:50:39 AM »
I might struggle to do this season and the next due to cricket commitments hoping to get some races in but will see what happens. If your running out of reserve spots on the grids for active drivers then by all means don't reserve one for me.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2019, 11:45:32 AM »
No worries Jarmel. Thanks for the heads up.

Offline DeJaVu

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2019, 03:48:30 PM »
Hi, i am new and havent had the chance to join any of you on the fun runs but would i still be able to join in for the season race? if not thats okay.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2019, 04:49:13 PM »
Hi, i am new and havent had the chance to join any of you on the fun runs but would i still be able to join in for the season race? if not thats okay.
Sure. I'll put some sign up details up before the season starts.

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2019, 08:56:17 PM »
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ginetta-g55-gt4-2017.19598/ pretty good mod too, I'll download that mustang when I get home, thanks

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2019, 07:33:08 AM »

A world tour would be sensational! It doesn't need to be the most current version (eg: I hate current Silverstone, but love the older layout) as some track have lost their edge in the quest for more run off areas and slower chicanes.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2019, 10:16:19 PM »
I'll close the poll tomorrow evening and then get some season details up, which will start next Tuesday.

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2019, 12:00:06 AM »
...: I hate current Silverstone, but love the older layout) as some track have lost their edge ...

Five versions of Silverstone. On my Blog that is.
 8) 8) 8)

A season of Silverstone's it is then  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal