Xtreme Gaming Network

S32R5 - Snetterton 300

Author Topic: S32R5 - Snetterton 300  (Read 15358 times)

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: S32R5 - Snetterton 300
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2020, 04:19:19 PM »
Wow! I should have started all the races with these as they were sensational, I was over a second a lap faster than I’d been all night and I even managed to set my fastest lap on the last lap.....lessons learned for next week
Probably wouldn't apply that logic to all tracks.  I found the mediums very sensitive on the early tracks this season then went hards which were stable.  But yes last night mediums were good!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2020, 04:21:10 PM »
Wow! I should have started all the races with these as they were sensational, I was over a second a lap faster than I’d been all night and I even managed to set my fastest lap on the last lap.....lessons learned for next week
Probably wouldn't apply that logic to all tracks.  I found the mediums very sensitive on the early tracks this season then went hards which were stable.  But yes last night mediums were good!
Don't forget too that the temperature can vary quite a bit. Imola is going to be very cold, for example, which may suit softer compounds.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline killagorilla

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2020, 07:56:49 PM »
I think it took me about half an hour to do a valid lap when getting on the server an hour before the race.
It's a difficult track.
Qualy was good and the start of race 1 as well...even had Joe behind me...well, for a short time anyway.
Lost 2 positions due to an incident and then chased Wally...got pretty close, but wasn't able to pass.
Was thinking changing to mediums during race 1 and 2, but wasn't brave enough...they got pretty hot while doing just a few laps before qualy.
Really happy with the results considering the lack of practice.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2020, 03:39:58 PM »
I'd never raced here before but I liked the track. Seemed to have pretty good pace again.

Silly mistake in race 1 locked up going into the final turn and lost 2 places. Had a small incident with killa which was possibly my fault so sorry if it was. Wasn't going to try and pass but we had a very small contact and he ended up worse off. Chasing Freezer after that who was a fair way ahead. Closed the gap but no time to try and pass which I think would have been hard anyway.

Race 2 and 3 I got a good start and stayed ahead.

Offline doobs

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2020, 01:18:15 AM »
Sorry, I forgot again. I have too much shit on at the moment.
Hope to make it next week.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal