This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - Phil.8
« on: February 24, 2017, 12:14:50 PM »
Overall I'm rather pleased to have a decent crack after nearly two years in hibination. I know this is a fun run series and for the greater part it has been, so one must accept the last minutes changes as the greater good for the greater numbers.
I am glad you tolerate my rules
« on: February 23, 2017, 09:23:22 PM »
Thanks everyone for the season, well done all
special thanks to my technical advisor / keeper of the rules Rooshooter
Felicitations to UnFknBLievable on the championship win and a steam voucher and to Wally and Seanus with 2nd and 3rd
Servers are updated to 1.12.2, let me know if not working as intended
- Improved Oculus rift "mirror texture" framerate
- Added option to turn Oculus "mirror texture" off in Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg/oculus.ini
- Fixed Fanatec wheels rotation angle forced to 800 degrees
- Fixed sudden disconnection in booking mode: now it happens at the end of race's result screen
- Fixed timed race in shared memory
- Fixed 595 Abarth AI stopping in x86
- Fixed OculusVR rendering of distant objects with Post Processing enabled
- Fixed Shelby Cobra front tyre heating typo and tyre pressure setup range
- Fixed Porsche 911 Turbo S automatic downshift bug
- Improved brake steer algorithms for low speeds for
Porsche 911 Carrera S
Porsche 911 GT3 RS
Porsche 911 R
Porsche 911 Turbo S
Porsche 918 Spyder
Porsche Panamera Turbo
- Improved Porsche 918 spyder brake performance
- Corrected McLaren P1 and Porsche 918 spyder acceleration performance
- Fixed LaFerrari wrong sample pitch on coast
- Current time is now smoothed out in replays
- Added new Special Events on Highlands track
- Fixed AI App crash with mod tracks
Proposed selection of cars for a Thursday season based on hp per kg
I have a selection of 5 cars for a season, with built in handicapping, but I do not want to but in, if someone else has a season in mind.
This season has been a mystery ride, i would love to hear your plan.
I like the idea of the mystery tour also for a season and some fun runs
« on: February 17, 2017, 09:53:07 PM »
I thought it was an old Formula Vee, the front suspension is a give away.
whats up with the suspension, what sort is it