Thanks to lots of help from the AC modding community we were able to create another extensive update for the AC Legends GT mod. Although every car has completely different handling, balance and character, the power to weight ratio’s is pretty equal, resulting in close laptimes and –racing.
- Small Block Hero (models, textures)
- DrDoomslab (models, rescaling, textures/ AO and all the little details)
- Mac Ten (models, textures)
- Bazza (physics)
Thanks to DrDoomslab we were able to do a full restauration of the models and really make them shine. All scaling is now properly done, as are driver animations/positions.
In addition to that, we polished the physics (updated suspensions for all cars with live rear axles and
a rebuilt for the BMW CSL (now fitted with proper rear semi trailing arm suspension). All cars received higher damper rates and a bit sharper tires with more lateral grip, resulting in more racey behaviour. Besides that, the Ferrari 365 got a complete visual make over from Mac Ten. New sounds for the BMW, Capri, Ferrari and Nissan.
All models got better aerodynamic balance for even better close online (leauge) racing. Most cars now can lap within 0.5 sec, depending on track conditions.
- All cars have improved tires with more lateral grip and raised damper rates for more stability.
- All driver positions are fixed.
- All models have been polished + AO maps. All scaling issues are solved.
- Extensive make over of the Ferrari 365GTB by Mac Ten.
- 911 RSR: adjusted roll centers, engine +15hp and 10Nm
- BMW CSL: new sounds, rebuilt suspension (rear semi trailing arms) and tweaked aero
- Ford Capri: new sounds, rebuilt suspension (improved rear live axle)
- Corvette 67: rebuilt suspension (improved rear live axle)
- Corvette 69: rebuilt suspension (improved rear live axle)
- Ferrari 365: adjusted roll centers
- Nissan GTR: new sounds, adjusted roll centers, improved aero
- Pantera: adjusted roll centers and improved aero.
- Porsche 906: adjusted roll centers.
- Daytona: only better tires.