Xtreme Gaming Network

S28R7: Circuit de Pau Historique 1967

Author Topic: S28R7: Circuit de Pau Historique 1967  (Read 1774 times)

Online GzeroD

• RestrictedRacing
  • ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • Gzerod's output
Long pitstops
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2019, 10:59:26 AM »
The cars' pitstop times don't match! the Ferrari takes 10 times longer to fix an engine and 15 times longer to fix bodywork.  >:( >:( >:( >:(
"Whilst there's tripe on t'pikelets, there's nowt wrong wi' owt"

Online GzeroD

• RestrictedRacing
  • ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • Gzerod's output
Self destructing Ferrari
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2019, 11:07:42 AM »
Caused by the suspension turning inside out, which happens if it experiences a big enough hit and the bump stops aren't able to keep up.
The Ferrari uses animated suspension so you don't get to see when the suspension is broken.
Crashes at Imola caused this and at Pau the whole track is made of misaligned planes, which when encountered cause violent changes in the physics.
This should be fixable with tweaks to the suspensions.ini file.
"Whilst there's tripe on t'pikelets, there's nowt wrong wi' owt"

Online Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: S28R7: Circuit de Pau Historique 1967
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2019, 11:27:01 AM »
Interesting findings Seanus. That explains why I'm not winning the championship. We'll just put up with it for 1 more round. Okayama is much more forgiving.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Online Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2019, 03:04:36 PM »
The night started good with a solid 8th place qualifying. But a innocuous little touch with my team mate followed by a vicious attack by Joe on my poor Honda  meant the first race was a disaster, finished many laps behind the aliens. (Absolutely nothing do do with the terrible driving on my part  ;D)

The next two race were much better, just tried to stay out of trouble. Ended up getting the most consistent lap times for the two races which makes me wonder what everyone else was doing!

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2019, 04:20:11 PM »
Monaco 66 is not on the track list, from my short tests it seemed fine except the ai was a bit wonky
Do you have a link?
I don't have the 66 version and haven't come across one. :(
Can't remember where I found it, I'll share it tomorrow unless you find it first
not sure if link still works http://download1217.mediafire.com/excsfue8uvig/k2q0d951q6bxx48/monaco_1966_1.2.zip