Xtreme Gaming Network

Nov 26 Fun Run: GT4s at New Jersey Motorsport Park

Author Topic: Nov 26 Fun Run: GT4s at New Jersey Motorsport Park  (Read 607 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Nov 26 Fun Run: GT4s at New Jersey Motorsport Park
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2019, 06:12:51 PM »
Server's up.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Captain Slow

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2019, 06:45:55 PM »
First in best ride for the allocation of vehicles tonight..??

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2019, 10:42:10 PM »
I thought this group of cars was excellent. Good, close racing with battles throughout the field.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline killagorilla

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2019, 07:56:06 PM »
I thought this group of cars was excellent. Good, close racing with battles throughout the field.
Yes, these cars should get us an interesting season with plenty of close racing.
I haven't tried any of the other cars and just picked the Porsche because I like it and I've got a setup for it. It was close, but it seemed the Ginetta's were going a bit better on this track...wonder if it's just this track or if the Ginetta is generally a bit faster. I'm so lazy...wouldn't otherwise haven't even tried the other ones...gotta do some homework I guess.