Xtreme Gaming Network

Next season ideas

Author Topic: Next season ideas  (Read 1083 times)

Offline davereid

• View Profile
Re: Next season ideas
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2020, 09:32:27 AM »
A fixed setup season would be interesting...
as a sim newbie id be hell interested in a fixed setup / default setup in one car.
im sure there is a mix of both setup and skill which sees me at the back of the pack - but im interested to know what % puts me there.  If im just as slow with default - then i know its all me, if im quick(er) then i know i need to spend more time understanding setup :)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2020, 11:03:45 AM »
A fixed setup season would be interesting...
as a sim newbie id be hell interested in a fixed setup / default setup in one car.
im sure there is a mix of both setup and skill which sees me at the back of the pack - but im interested to know what % puts me there.  If im just as slow with default - then i know its all me, if im quick(er) then i know i need to spend more time understanding setup :)
I reckon we'll try a fixed setup round for sure. Probably only leave open fuel and PSI. Turbo % is something you can't fix in a setup though.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Seanus

• RestrictedRacing
  • ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2020, 11:49:08 AM »
Bah humbug to fixed setups. If the setup proved to be not ideal, then the car is just too ornery to drive around the problem.
Tell someone who doesn't regard you as an argument for compulsory sterilisation.