Xtreme Gaming Network

Fun run June 13 - Steyr-Puch @ Amaroo Park

Author Topic: Fun run June 13 - Steyr-Puch @ Amaroo Park  (Read 2793 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Fun run June 13 - Steyr-Puch @ Amaroo Park
« on: June 11, 2023, 09:09:20 AM »
For the last fun run before the next season starts, a blast in Seanus's Steyr-Puch at Amaroo. Fun little car. Optimal tyre pressures are 39/37.

Car: Miscellaneous Minutiae: Steyr-Puch 1000TR -------- version 20181221 (perendinator.blogspot.com)
Track: Amaroo Park | RaceDepartment

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: Fun run June 13 - Steyr-Puch @ Amaroo Park
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2023, 12:10:50 PM »
Looks like it was a tough second half for you in the Rooz race last night Wally  ;D

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2023, 07:21:51 PM »
Looks like it was a tough second half for you in the Rooz race last night Wally  ;D
Pfffft, I haven't watched the replay but I felt like I had a big target painted on my rear bumper. Being slower than those behind me and on worn rubber was not very nice.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline rob

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2023, 07:46:13 PM »
MIA again tonight guys, yet another Windows crash and re-install and I've lost all AC settings, and I have a black sky box, so a little sorting out to do. Who knew that Sim Racing would be this much fun. lol.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2023, 08:20:23 PM »
MIA again tonight guys, yet another Windows crash and re-install and I've lost all AC settings, and I have a black sky box, so a little sorting out to do. Who knew that Sim Racing would be this much fun. lol.
Good luck Rob!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2023, 09:39:22 PM »
Bast lap times of the fun run. 'Twas fun close bumper car racing once damage was turned off.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal