Xtreme Gaming Network

S45R4 - Wakefield Park

Author Topic: S45R4 - Wakefield Park  (Read 3570 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
S45R4 - Wakefield Park
« on: January 17, 2023, 10:31:27 PM »
Brad won the round with two race wins and a 2nd, as well as pole and fastest laps in the three races. Mael moves up one place in the standings to swap with Joe, in 4th and 5th places.

RACE 1 RESULTS
RACE 2 RESULTS
RACE 3 RESULTS

SEASON STATS

Round Points
bradc   56
Bacchulum   42
Wally   42
Mael   39
Joe   26
Freezer   22
Humper   0

Season Standings
1. bradc, 157
2. Bacchulum, 136
3. Wally, 135

Round 4 is at Wakefield Park, in NSW.

Races are 17 laps.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 10:30:29 PM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: S45R4 - Wakefield Park
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 08:51:33 PM »
Looks like the MG is more competitive here.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2023, 10:30:50 PM »
Yes, definitely on the pace here.

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2023, 11:49:33 PM »
Interesting little race track this one…I can’t remember ever driving this before but I’m finding it’s very much a one line track. Passing could be very difficult

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2023, 07:03:34 PM »
Server's up.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2023, 10:31:00 PM »
Results are up. Congratulations to Brad on the round win and two race wins.

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2023, 11:13:37 PM »
The results don’t adequately display just how hard these cars are to drive fast lap after lap after lap! That run from turn 1 to the top of the hill and back down was a blast sliding and drifting all the way and feeling like each corner could be your last. I was 1 spot away in race 3 from the perfect night but there was never an opportunity as Wally drove a very solid race, he was able to get off the final corner so much better than I could meaning I could not make a move at the other end of the straight. I could place the car in race ending positions on corner entry but he never gave me a chance to actually put a move on. The door was slightly open on the 2nd last corner of the penultimate lap but any attempt to make a move would have ended in tears….well done on a tough race!

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2023, 10:57:46 AM »
Still upset. Tried my best to push Bacchulum wide on the final corner and all that happened was a slight wobble from his monstrous tank. 

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2023, 12:07:52 PM »
Unfortunately the potential shown in practice was not delivered in the races.  R1 I unexpectedly found myself diving up the inside of Wally into T1 given the difference in cornering speed only to bump Wally and spin myself.  This cost me any chance of coming back, but then a hail threatening thunderstorm arrived at my house so I had to go.  R2 similar but different.  This time I bumped Wally on the last turn, again with significant cornering speed difference, redressed but was again at the rear.
R3 however was looking good leading Wally to almost half way.  I could see Bradc looming behind Wally and was hoping that would help me but then ran a bit deep into T1 and spun it.
Car felt good on this track, lets see if Warwick Farm offers some similar close racing.

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2023, 04:34:16 PM »
Still upset. Tried my best to push Bacchulum wide on the final corner and all that happened was a slight wobble from his monstrous tank.
The paint is protected by "Anti-Mael Clear"..... ;) :P 8)

2+2=√16

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2023, 08:27:55 PM »

I think you’d need a big bulldozer to budge his land yacht 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal