Xtreme Gaming Network

S46R5 - Hallett Motor Racing Circuit

Author Topic: S46R5 - Hallett Motor Racing Circuit  (Read 2933 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
S46R5 - Hallett Motor Racing Circuit
« on: April 25, 2023, 10:45:07 PM »
Brad wins the round with two race wins and a 2nd, pulling away by a few points more in the championship lead from Joe.

RACE 1 RESULTS
RACE 2 RESULTS
RACE 3 RESULTS

SEASON STATS

Round Points
bradc   56
Joe   50
Wally   38
Freezer   25
Mael   24
Rob   20
Seanus   12

Season Standings
1. bradc, 204
2. Joe, 197
3. Wally, 164

Next round is at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit, Oklahoma. Races are 15 laps.

Track Download

« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 10:30:07 PM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: S46R5 - Hallett Motor Racing Circuit
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2023, 11:04:59 PM »
cool video, which mod is the Hyundai from?

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2023, 03:14:14 PM »
The elevation changes make this a very tricky circuit.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2023, 04:11:31 PM »
The elevation changes make this a very tricky circuit.

Yeah lot of blind corners. Turning into T1 is just a guess every lap  ;D

Offline Jarmel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2023, 06:20:06 PM »
Hi , Feeling under the weather so won't make it tonight.  happy racing

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2023, 06:23:10 PM »
Hi , Feeling under the weather so won't make it tonight.  happy racing
Get well soon Jarmel - server's up.

Offline rob

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2023, 10:09:15 PM »
Sorry Guys, my flaky pc is at it again, and locked up during the last race. :(

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2023, 10:30:30 PM »
Results are up - well done to Brad on 2 race wins and the round win.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2023, 10:30:59 PM »
Sorry Guys, my flaky pc is at it again, and locked up during the last race. :(
That's no good, Rob. Do you know what to try from here?

Offline rob

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2023, 07:55:19 AM »
Hey Wally, I'm really starting to run out of ideas. I thought that I had it fixed but obviously not. I'll try turning down down some of the graphics settings in AC and see if that makes any difference. I am systematically updating all the drivers (creating Restore Points along the way) maybe that will solve the problem.

Automobilista 2 seems pretty stable at the moment, and I know that it is easier on PC demands so I am hoping that it is AC related. AC+CM+CSP+Sol, there's a lot there that can go wrong so I might uninstall the lot and start again.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2023, 10:28:26 AM »
Hey Wally, I'm really starting to run out of ideas. I thought that I had it fixed but obviously not. I'll try turning down down some of the graphics settings in AC and see if that makes any difference. I am systematically updating all the drivers (creating Restore Points along the way) maybe that will solve the problem.

Automobilista 2 seems pretty stable at the moment, and I know that it is easier on PC demands so I am hoping that it is AC related. AC+CM+CSP+Sol, there's a lot there that can go wrong so I might uninstall the lot and start again.
Are you familiar with the Windows event log? That can sometimes give clues as to why your PC is locking up.

Offline rob

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2023, 06:49:50 PM »
Yeah Wally, I've checked that out and also the Reliability History, but nothing specific from either of those for last night. That's why I'm thinking it might be AC related. Going to try some stuff tomorrow before I uninstall AC.

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2023, 09:55:51 PM »
Sorry to read about your pc problems Rob, hopefully you’re able to get back on the track soon….it’s a real shame these grids are so low, because these cars produce really good racing.  I had a cracker of a night racing around here and I’d have to say it was one of the most intense nights I can remember. These cars on this track proved to be extremely difficult and I found it mentally exhausting to put together consecutive lap after lap, because if I hit a bump or missed a blip on a downshift it resulted in a severe bout of grass cutting.

Joe was super quick all night and it took every ounce of concentration to stay in front of him and I nearly lasted the whole night without a major mistake…..In race 3 things went to another level and we diced nose to tail for 10 laps, parts of the track Joe was all over me and in others I was able to get away until I buggered up my line through turn 7, resulting in me bouncing off the turn 8 curb and running wide at turn 9 losing around 10 seconds and the race.

The undulations and blind corners made this track rather tricky to learn but once I’d got my head around it, the layout was a lot of fun. In terms of performance I found I got the greatest gain from raising the ride heigh and softening off the rear, whilst leaving the front stiff. It did make the car rather loose but predictable.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal