Xtreme Gaming Network

S47R1 - Watson Raceway

Author Topic: S47R1 - Watson Raceway  (Read 4891 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: S47R1 - Watson Raceway
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2023, 02:14:57 PM »
I have no idea who hit me on R1 but I did expect to see it mentioned and a potentially penalty there. Getting soft Wally! haha
Pssst, just between you and me, I haven't been looking at opening lap penalties for a while. I can start it up again if people want me to.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2023, 03:16:58 PM »
I have no idea who hit me on R1 but I did expect to see it mentioned and a potentially penalty there. Getting soft Wally! haha
Pssst, just between you and me, I haven't been looking at opening lap penalties for a while. I can start it up again if people want me to.

Haha. It was frustrating to get a tap and be taken out before turn 1, but it was the first race in these cars and the grid was super close so I'm not too worried. I'm not too sure who it was but lets just blame Mael and I'm happy.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2023, 03:28:44 PM »
Yeah, I think the racing is certainly generally clean enough. We'll see how it goes.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal