Xtreme Gaming Network

S13R1: Paul Ricard WTCC race chat

Author Topic: S13R1: Paul Ricard WTCC race chat  (Read 16762 times)

Offline marty

• View Profile
Re: S13R1: Paul Ricard WTCC race chat
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2016, 04:14:43 PM »
Quick question; is auto-clutch allowed? I've injured my left knee and if I can't use auto-clutch I'll probably have to sit out the first round (at least).

Yeah, I used it all the time as can't really use the clutch pedal either.

Is auto clutch not enabled by default if you use paddles? many of the sequential cars now disable manual clutch if they dont have one. I dont know what happens if you have a manual car and switch to paddles.

Easy test is try a flat upshift, also you can just turn on peddles app and see if its showing clutch movement as you shift up and down.

Offline slideways

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2016, 04:16:51 PM »
I remember it was horrible off the line when I didn't have a clutch and the server was set to disallow auto-clutch. I have no issues racing with guys on auto... 8)

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2016, 04:25:29 PM »
I remember it was horrible off the line when I didn't have a clutch and the server was set to disallow auto-clutch. I have no issues racing with guys on auto... 8)

I think my servers have this disabled so I will just enable it as I dont think it does much but would just make guys using paddles find it harder. If using a h shifter from what I read a while back auto clutch isnt possible anyway so its only for people using paddles, there is probably an advantage in being able to flatshift but I think AC also adds shift delay when sequential so that would even that out.

Ive enabled auto clutch on all my servers now so that may help those not using a shifter.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 04:29:46 PM by marty »

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2016, 04:57:04 PM »
well after all the planning... I have a car club meeting tonight! Have a great season opening!
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2016, 06:11:22 PM »
Auto-clutch is already allowed on Tuesdays.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2016, 06:26:47 PM »
Server's up.
Its 31, 32, 32 and clear at Paul Ricard.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Rolz

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2016, 07:22:33 PM »
Sorry all, due to unforeseen circumstances I can't make tonight...  cya next week

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal