Xtreme Gaming Network

S47 - BTCC '99 - Season Info

Author Topic: S47 - BTCC '99 - Season Info  (Read 2938 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
S47 - BTCC '99 - Season Info
« on: June 11, 2023, 10:12:22 AM »
Season 47 is in BTCC '99 cars.

Sign up for the season at the car dealer. If you don't have a login at the car dealer, PM me (Wally) your Steam ID and your racing name.
If you want to use a custom skin, or use the same skin every week, enter the skin folder name in the car dealer, e.g. "101" (without the quotes).

Cars
Download
Drive the one car all season.
There are CSP (Custom Shaders Patch) and non-CSP versions of the cars. Use the CSP version if you can - they have better physics and better handling.

Schedule
Season schedule and track downloads are HERE. The season starts June 20 and finishes August 8.

Format
15 min qualifying session, starting at 8:30 pm Eastern.
3 x 20 minute sprint races, no pit stops. Race 1 and 2 are based on top 2 qualifying times, and race 3 start position is in reverse order of race 2 finish position.

1 point bonus for pole position and fastest race lap.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 10:16:20 AM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline rpo83

• View Profile
Re: S47 - BTCC '99 - Season Info
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2023, 02:07:10 PM »
Hi Wally,

i have downloaded some custom skins for the cars, i have included the folder name of the skin in the car showroom, is this all i need to do?

Will the skin show up when practising on the server?

As i'm new to AC, i'm not sure if this is all i need to do. It seems too easy compared to the old days!
Cheers

Steve

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2023, 02:20:16 PM »
Hi Wally,

i have downloaded some custom skins for the cars, i have included the folder name of the skin in the car showroom, is this all i need to do?

As i'm new to AC, i'm not sure if this is all i need to do. It seems too easy compared to the old days!
You will see the skin, but we all need to download it for us to see it.
Please post a link 8) ;D

2+2=√16

Offline rpo83

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2023, 02:49:39 PM »
Hi Bacchulum,

There are quite a few skins on race department for the VRC mod.

This is the one i chose..
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/vrc-gojira-ascent-k-n-team-honda.57392/

But here is a full grid pack that some might find interesting..
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/stw-1999-full-season-pack-31-cars.61158/
Cheers

Steve

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2023, 04:38:49 PM »
Hi Wally,

Also, ,you will need to put the skin name in the car dealer website here:  https://xgnsimracing.com/car-dealer
Find the name of the skin folder under the car in assettocora/content/cars/xxxxxxx/skins and put the folder name in the "Skin name" field in the car dealer. That's what tells the server which skin you're using.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal