Xtreme Gaming Network

Author Topic: Sign up - May 9 Nords Enduro  (Read 68463 times)

Rolz

Re: Sign up - May 9 Nords Enduro
« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2017, 08:06:01 PM »
Just about to jump on...

out of interest will there be team-speak or discord running on race night?

If so could you please share with me the details?

Cheers :)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2017, 08:12:35 PM »
Just about to jump on...

out of interest will there be team-speak or discord running on race night?

If so could you please share with me the details?

Cheers :)
TeamSpeak at ts.xgn.com.au
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Rolz

« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2017, 10:04:12 PM »
Thanks Wally!

Cheers for the race around tonight Marty... was great! Sure make a huge difference riding solo vs chasing or being chased...

Offline keithsgillan

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2017, 10:06:10 PM »
Sorry guys but unfortunately I will have to withdraw my entry :(

It seems the wife and I don't share the same priorities... and she has mistaken me for a personal Uber service on Tuesday night.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2017, 10:11:03 PM »
Sorry guys but unfortunately I will have to withdraw my entry :(

It seems the wife and I don't share the same priorities... and she has mistaken me for a personal Uber service on Tuesday night.
Boo.... Bank the karma points :)
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 07, 2017, 09:12:26 AM »
Thanks Wally!

Cheers for the race around tonight Marty... was great! Sure make a huge difference riding solo vs chasing or being chased...
Way more fun racing there even if just lapping solo can be fun, its the ultimate race track. Depending on grid size and qualy times I may choose to start last as it would make for an interesting race. A battle up front with a few cars will be fun too but how long will it last? From the back your guaranteed to need to make passes and dodge the carnage ahead. If unlucky you can get caught in someone elses accident but it would still be fun. Maybe some others qualified ahead may want to move to the back of grid due to an engine swap.  ;)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 07, 2017, 09:58:32 AM »
Thanks Wally!

Way more fun racing there even if just lapping solo can be fun, its the ultimate race track. Depending on grid size and qualy times I may choose to start last as it would make for an interesting race. A battle up front with a few cars will be fun too but how long will it last? From the back your guaranteed to need to make passes and dodge the carnage ahead. If unlucky you can get caught in someone elses accident but it would still be fun. Maybe some others qualified ahead may want to move to the back of grid due to an engine swap.  ;)
Just be mindful that I will be setting the start order on the grid according to the qually times, so you won't have a choice where you start from. If you qualify 2nd, you will be 2nd on the grid.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2017, 11:35:31 AM »
Thanks Wally!

Just be mindful that I will be setting the start order on the grid according to the qually times, so you won't have a choice where you start from. If you qualify 2nd, you will be 2nd on the grid.

Its also easy enough to run wide t1 and go to the back of the field so there are plenty of options anyway so no big deal really. Its also possible some t1 hero will make that choice for me but I woud rather avoid the damage of that option.  ;)

Offline grat

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2017, 11:46:17 AM »
Thanks Wally!

Its also easy enough to run wide t1 and go to the back of the field so there are plenty of options anyway so no big deal really. Its also possible some t1 hero will make that choice for me but I woud rather avoid the damage of that option.  ;)
If you need a volunteer for crashing into you at t1, just let me know ;)

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2017, 12:58:32 PM »
Do you only get one attempt recorded for qualifying?
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Rolz

« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2017, 01:05:04 PM »

Your fastest in each car you try Bruce... but you can keep trying until Monday night :)

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2017, 01:36:48 PM »
Quote from: grat link=topic=1883.msg36416#msg36416
If you need a volunteer for crashing into you at t1, just let me know ;)
[/quote

I will decline that kind offer but you may still do so unwillingly, maybe safer if it was agreed as you could miss me if trying to do it on purpose.  ;D

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2017, 02:25:14 PM »

Your fastest in each car you try Bruce... but you can keep trying until Monday night :)
Yes, but I will take the time for whatever car you've nominated for the race.

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #103 on: May 07, 2017, 03:04:14 PM »

Yes, but I will take the time for whatever car you've nominated for the race.
the reason I asked, I have done subsequent valid laps since the time registered on the stats page, on exit AC gives new time, but it doesn't appear :(
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Rolz

« Reply #104 on: May 07, 2017, 03:07:12 PM »
the reason I asked, I have done subsequent valid laps since the time registered on the stats page, on exit AC gives new time, but it doesn't appear :(

Sometimes stracker is tougher than AC penalties... but I'm sure Marty can confirm this on the backend

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal