Xtreme Gaming Network

S15R5: Red Bull Ring Race Chat

Author Topic: S15R5: Red Bull Ring Race Chat  (Read 40424 times)

Offline grat

• View Profile
Re: S15R5: Red Bull Ring Race Chat
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2017, 11:44:35 PM »
Yes, FFBClip i the first one... but then it also has TyrePressureEngineer same error...

I always run exactly the same apps...
The way the error handling works in the Python apps, one app can report another app's error. I don't have a graph in TyrePressureEngineer, but there is one in FFBClip. Try disabling FFB Clip, or reinstalling the latest version.
Did the reinstall, but could neve replicate anyway :(

(to be clear: I never even meant to suggest that it had anything to do with the server. It's just that if I cannot replicate outside that server, then I am scared it will happen again next week. It was a pretty sad evening this way :()

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2017, 07:47:53 AM »
Yes, FFBClip i the first one... but then it also has TyrePressureEngineer same error...

The way the error handling works in the Python apps, one app can report another app's error. I don't have a graph in TyrePressureEngineer, but there is one in FFBClip. Try disabling FFB Clip, or reinstalling the latest version.

(to be clear: I never even meant to suggest that it had anything to do with the server. It's just that if I cannot replicate outside that server, then I am scared it will happen again next week. It was a pretty sad evening this way :( )

Take a look at your log file again and see if all those FFB clip errors are gone.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline grat

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2017, 08:38:49 AM »

(to be clear: I never even meant to suggest that it had anything to do with the server. It's just that if I cannot replicate outside that server, then I am scared it will happen again next week. It was a pretty sad evening this way :( )

Take a look at your log file again and see if all those FFB clip errors are gone.
Thank you, Wally. Yes, they are gone, but I have never seen them earlier on either, so I can't tell if the problem is gone or not. Hopefully it is. I was all looking forward to trying the new wheel in a proper race last night...

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2017, 09:32:20 AM »
You'll have to come along on Thursday night. How hard can driving a GT40 around Monaco be?
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2017, 10:06:20 AM »
You'll have to come along on Thursday night. How hard can driving a GT40 around Monaco be?
LOL
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2017, 10:13:18 AM »
I have not done any practice, but i assume its easy to get on the pace in a lap or 2000
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2017, 11:06:16 AM »
I have not done any practice, but i assume its easy to get on the pace in a lap or 2000

I did one lap. More practise required today for sure. Glad damage is off for this one!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2017, 11:29:10 AM »
From the useless but maybe interesting stat department... in race 1, we did a total of 1,726 km, and had 31 car-to-car contacts (including all touches, rubs etc). This equates to 0.018 impacts per km.
#cleanracing

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2017, 11:49:04 AM »
That is an interesting stat
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2017, 01:11:43 PM »
Love a good stat!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 11, 2017, 01:35:07 PM »
Love a good stat!
58% of people do.

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 11, 2017, 03:24:36 PM »
Is that the bottom 58% or the top 58%?
I can't tell because 100% of me likes a stat. ;)

2+2=√16

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal