Xtreme Gaming Network

S42R2 - Autódromo Oscar y Juan Gálvez

Author Topic: S42R2 - Autódromo Oscar y Juan Gálvez  (Read 7045 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
S42R2 - Autódromo Oscar y Juan Gálvez
« on: May 03, 2022, 11:00:03 PM »
Round 2 again sees three different winners, Mael, Joe and Bacchulum. Joe won the round.

RACE 1 RESULTS
RACE 2 RESULTS
RACE 3 RESULTS

SEASON STATS

Round Points
Joe   44
Mael   43
Bacchulum   40
Freezer   38
Rolz   33
Wally   31
AGK   30
Seanus   27
bradc   22
Rob   18
Doobs   13

Penalties
Race 2 was a messy opening lap (mostly involving me in one way or another), but I can't really say anyone was deserving of a penalty - just messy racing incidents.

Season Standings
1. Joe, 45
2. Wally, 44
3. Mael, 43

This round is in Buenos Aires. The track download is in the track pack (layout 09).

Races are 15 laps.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 09:44:27 AM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Rolz

• View Profile
Re: S42R2 - Autódromo Oscar y Juan Gálvez
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2022, 09:51:13 PM »
is there a prac server for this? or u have to BYO?

Offline Rolz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2022, 09:57:19 PM »
is there a prac server for this? or u have to BYO?
Nevermind I found it :)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2022, 08:28:26 AM »
Welcome back Rolz. You only have 5 more races to get to your 100th Tuesday night race.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2022, 05:40:22 PM »
Does anyone know why the practice server doesn't come up in CM when you search for it? The server's up, and you can join it, and it comes up in the AC browser. Searching for XGN in CM only shows the Thursday server.

Online Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2022, 08:26:48 PM »
I can't help, I have it saved as a favourite, it always shows up there.

2+2=√16

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2022, 10:43:34 PM »
I can never see the race night server, but can currently see the practice server!!
I use an "XGN" filter in CM but only ever finds Tuesday Practice and other XGN servers...... not race night!

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2022, 07:55:52 AM »
I’m not much help but when I tried using content manager last night I could not find the server but when I went in via steam it there… :-[

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2022, 06:27:06 PM »
Server's up - "XGN.COM.AU - TUE RACE P3"

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2022, 10:48:04 PM »
Results are up in the 1st post. Congratulations to Mael for winning the round and taking the lead in the championship.

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2022, 11:13:52 PM »
Race 1 - drove quite well, got greedy on a curb in the infield section and landed on the next hooking the right rear turning me around, fought back to 5th.
Race 2 - was put into the wall at the first corner of race, spent forever in the pits getting repairs as the car was too damaged to drive...finished last
Race 3 - start well, this time getting past the 1st corner well into the lead, building a decent race lead cruising, conserving tyres 2 seconds in the lead and then get crashed into HEAD ON, just for the hell of it...car too damaged to drive, yet another long pitstop...finished last.

I think I'm done!

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2022, 11:15:50 PM »
Interesting that the fastest lap got slower with each consecutive race! 
For me it was better than last week where I had wheel problems, a sore shoulder and was just plain slow.
Sorted the wheel this week and played with setup to get the car a bit more stable and to my liking and
even though I was helped by others misfortune, I was fairly competitive and got a good overall result.
Things are looking up . . . just got to get the shoulder sorted.

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2022, 11:17:52 PM »
Race 1 - drove quite well, got greedy on a curb in the infield section and landed on the next hooking the right rear turning me around, fought back to 5th.
Race 2 - was put into the wall at the first corner of race, spent forever in the pits getting repairs as the car was too damaged to drive...finished last
Race 3 - start well, this time getting past the 1st corner well into the lead, building a decent race lead cruising, conserving tyres 2 seconds in the lead and then get crashed into HEAD ON, just for the hell of it...car too damaged to drive, yet another long pitstop...finished last.

I think I'm done!
So I see that Rolz got sideways on the previous corner (race 3) went onto the infield and just slid all the way to the next taking you out Brad!

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2022, 11:32:29 PM »
I got 4th, 1st, 3rd, Mael got 1st, 5th, 4th. Even with an extra point for pole and fastest lap in one race, how is that 14 more points than me?

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2022, 11:46:50 PM »
I got 4th, 1st, 3rd, Mael got 1st, 5th, 4th. Even with an extra point for pole and fastest lap in one race, how is that 14 more points than me?
Oops, my mistake (I counted race 3 results twice). Fixed.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal