Xtreme Gaming Network

******************* FORMULA FORD CAR UPDATE *******************

Author Topic: ******************* FORMULA FORD CAR UPDATE *******************  (Read 3309 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Seanus has updated the tyre wear and heat characteristics here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K_97RYWioNNMJ_qoAD6jJ0dT1ITVeX0-/view?usp=sharing/

Download the new car - you won't get a checksum mismatch if you still have the old car.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Seanus

• RestrictedRacing
  • ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
Re: ******************* FORMULA FORD CAR UPDATE *******************
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2021, 01:25:11 PM »
AC tyres are brand new each session, but took about two laps to wear off the release compound and or stickers. Now only takes about half a lap.

Temperature range is now 45o to 70o. And being cold has less effect on grip. Cold days will still not generate enough heat but anything above 26o ambient should be fine.

Tyre warmers could be used on the server as they are only set for 38o, think of them as being laid out in the sun.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 01:27:24 PM by Seanus »
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: ******************* FORMULA FORD CAR UPDATE *******************
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2021, 07:41:44 AM »
The new car feels so much nicer, a lot more grip (and it also helps that the I've made the track temps much warmer - mid 20-ish).
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal