Xtreme Gaming Network

Fun run: Skoda & Mazda at Bikerneiki

Author Topic: Fun run: Skoda & Mazda at Bikerneiki  (Read 6118 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Fun run: Skoda & Mazda at Bikerneiki
« on: August 25, 2021, 08:06:46 AM »
Two more cars to try - Skoda Octavia Cup and Mazda MX5 Cup at Bikernieki (two separate sprints).

Skoda: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/skoda-octavia-cup-2018.24099/

Track: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bikernieki-race-track.17186/
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: Fun run: Skoda & Mazda at Bikerneiki
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2021, 03:00:07 PM »
A couple of setups.
(pTracker won't connect to sTracker for me)

2+2=√16

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2021, 04:06:34 PM »
A couple of setups.
(pTracker won't connect to sTracker for me)
I had to restart stracker a little while ago.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2021, 07:08:15 AM »
The Mazda is nicer to drive, understandably given it's RWD, but has the standard, weak-as-piss, Kunos gearbox.
The Skoda having an auto 'box has no damage issues, and isn't that bad as a FWD.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 11:01:53 AM by Bacchulum »

2+2=√16

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2021, 10:04:36 AM »
The Mazca is nicer to drive, understandably given it's RWD, but has the standard, weak-as-piss, Kunos gearbox.
The Skoda having an auto 'box has no damage issues, and isn't that bad as a FWD.
I'm actually quite enjoying the Skoda, the more I drive it. You can feel a nice weight transfer, and the back end can get lively.

Offline killagorilla

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2021, 02:12:51 PM »
Hey guys, yeah, this situation here in Australia gets a bit out of hand imo. Well, and I don't like where this is heading either. So, I decided to leave...destination Buzios, Brazil...and that's the reason I stopped doing sim racing. This whole thing is quite a challenge...dealing with 3 lawyers atm in order to get this sorted...and I don't know if they let me out of here...that's the tricky bit. Wally, I'll let you know once this is final. Time difference is 13h...so if I fall out of bed I might join you again if the ping is not too crappy. Just wanna say thanks. Take care

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2021, 03:29:40 PM »
Hey guys, yeah, this situation here in Australia gets a bit out of hand imo. Well, and I don't like where this is heading either. So, I decided to leave...destination Buzios, Brazil...and that's the reason I stopped doing sim racing. This whole thing is quite a challenge...dealing with 3 lawyers atm in order to get this sorted...and I don't know if they let me out of here...that's the tricky bit. Wally, I'll let you know once this is final. Time difference is 13h...so if I fall out of bed I might join you again if the ping is not too crappy. Just wanna say thanks. Take care
Wow, that's a big move. Good luck!

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2021, 05:02:49 PM »
Totally agree with your sentiment . . . there's a lot of crap going down here!  Shame to see you go but good luck, should be a good adventure!

Offline killagorilla

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2021, 07:43:22 PM »
Wow, that's a big move. Good luck!
Cheers Wally.

Offline killagorilla

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2021, 07:59:22 PM »
Totally agree with your sentiment . . . there's a lot of crap going down here!  Shame to see you go but good luck, should be a good adventure!
Yeah, and I expect a lot more crap to come...and staying here will be probably an adventure as well ;). Pre-March 2020 Brissie is gone for good...and I don't have words for what's going on in Sydney and Melbourne. Big deal doing this during these crazy times. The whole thing is still WIP, but I'm putting in a lot of effort.

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2021, 02:31:28 PM »
Pre-March 2020 Brissie is gone for good...
I can't agree with that, life here is still the same as it always has been, for me. ???

2+2=√16

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2021, 03:51:01 PM »
So far (touch wood), life in Adelaide is pretty normal.

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2021, 04:33:55 PM »
I can't agree with that, life here is still the same as it always has been, for me. ???

Same. Even managed to get my first vaccine last week, sadly did not grow an extra arm  ;D

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2021, 05:08:36 PM »

Same. Even managed to get my first vaccine last week, sadly did not grow an extra arm  ;D
More importantly, will it cure understeer? ;D

2+2=√16

Offline killagorilla

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2021, 09:16:03 AM »

Don't give up hope, mate. There were no long-term tests done...so, who knows...just give it some time ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal