Xtreme Gaming Network

Fun Run Jan 25 - GT4

Author Topic: Fun Run Jan 25 - GT4  (Read 7505 times)

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: Fun Run Jan 25 - GT4
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2022, 09:48:13 PM »
I can't get these cars to load... every single car crashed before I even got to the track.... :-[
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing changes....

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2022, 07:28:12 AM »
I can't get these cars to load... every single car crashed before I even got to the track.... :-[
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing changes....
Hmm, you probably need Content Manager with Custom Shader Patch v1.7.3 or above. You don't use Content Manager, do you. You can download it here https://acstuff.ru/app/latest.zip
You just unzip it into your AC folder and run it.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2022, 07:57:10 AM »
Ok Wally, I’ve never used content manager, no idea what it is/does as AC is so easy to just paste things into and they usually work….as for the custom shader patch I’ve got no idea what that is either, looks like I’ve got a bit to do before dinner, so I may or may not be racing tonight

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2022, 08:41:51 AM »
Ok Wally, I’ve never used content manager, no idea what it is/does as AC is so easy to just paste things into and they usually work….as for the custom shader patch I’ve got no idea what that is either, looks like I’ve got a bit to do before dinner, so I may or may not be racing tonight
Content Manager is very easy to use, and very quick. To join a server, go to Drive > Online and type xgn in the search box. Click the server, choose a car and click Join. From then on, you can just join recent servers. Custom Shader Patch comes with Content Manager.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2022, 09:21:45 PM »
if I install content manager can I still use AC how I do now and pretend I haven't installed it
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Seanus

• RestrictedRacing
  • ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2022, 10:15:24 PM »
if I install content manager can I still use AC how I do now and pretend I haven't installed it

Yes you can, in much the same way as still being free to use a Horse and Cart.  :o
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2022, 10:39:22 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2022, 07:43:29 AM »
thanks Wally for all your help sorting out my CM problems last night, these cars could be fun as them seemed to be very easy to drive close to each other which was not what I was expecting from a GT car

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal