Xtreme Gaming Network

S9R6: Monza pre-race chat

Author Topic: S9R6: Monza pre-race chat  (Read 11583 times)

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: S9R6: Monza pre-race chat
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2015, 08:19:15 AM »
Ugh... my throttle pedal is playing up again :(
http://www.fanatec.com/au-en/pedals/clubsport-pedals-v3-aus.html
Nice pedals.
I went down the road of a failing g25 pedal and eventually bought a new G27.  Amazing how the old set had deteriorated over the many years and how good the new G27 felt.
I would note that I did the load cell upgrade in the old G25 which made the pedal very solid BUT in the absence of a cockpit (just used an office chair) it was difficult to apply the controlled pressure against it.  (fanatec 90kg pedal).  So if you have a good setup the great but if like me you have a normal seat, you might find the chair moving a bit before the pedal given the pressure required.
I think I am doing better lately without the load cell....!
Food for thought.. 

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2015, 09:10:26 AM »
I am using the GTEye spring mod in my G27 pedals at the moment which is really good.  I have carpet and a normal office chair, but I've taken the wheels off so it doesn't slide anywhere.  Works well.

Offline Skaife

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2015, 06:53:05 PM »
Can't make it tonight guys  :( have fun

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2015, 09:22:57 PM »
No joy for me this round, my computers pretty stuffed it seems. Had it start crashing the other nite and it was fine all practice and qualy race 1. Then I got a good start in the race being far enough back to avoid all the carnage got to 4th by the second chicane undamaegd and then it crashed.

I tried qualy 2 and it crashed on my outlap so thats me done for the season. I will be away a couple weeks anyway and will need a full rebuild and upgrade when I get back. Seems the cpu cooler is having issues and maybe water pump has failed as temps were getting real high even underclocked and this seems to be whats causing the crashes.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal